WooMooN

I know you have told me before but can you remind my how I downsize an iPhone file?

I know you have told me before but can you remind my how I downsize an iPhone file?
nobody should have to "downsize files" in a forum anno domini 2016 .
who has time/lust for such lame nonsense ?
isn´t it possible that "the forum" downsizes pics etc automatically when too big ?!

Lame nonsense?
should be clear that i´m NOT talking about your pics.

... but about that shit with posting of pics not possible here because "size too big".
when you read holiday-reviews etc here many people have the
problem that they wanted to upload pics but gave up because it didn´t work ...

Anyway - WooMooN was brilliant. Buying tickets off of Spotlight worked out really well as there is a separate que for people with tickets.

Loved the show, music was brilliant and the crowd too!

Glad you've started this thread. Thoughts stivi was going to do a review the other week but I may have missed it?

Fancy going next Wednesday. I imagined it may be a bigger version of the area added to the zoo project the other year near the entrance.

Suggest a good time to go? And as well as the drum/wind 'hippy' style music is there dance music?

I know dance music could mean absoultly anything!

Glad you've started this thread. Thoughts stivi was going to do a review the other week but I may have missed it?

Fancy going next Wednesday. I imagined it may be a bigger version of the area added to the zoo project the other year near the entrance.

Suggest a good time to go? And as well as the drum/wind 'hippy' style music is there dance music?

I know dance music could mean absoultly anything!
We went last week and took the kids. We got in there early doors (obviously) and were out about around 11:30. Loads of stuff going on. The music starts to change and get a more upbeat around 10ish I'd say, but that's not to say you shouldn't go early. It's a fantastic venue and couple that with the well thought out production, it's something that needs to be seen in day light and then as the sun goes down. The transition in music suits in perfectly and is a great way to start a night.

Search the thread about what's hot for this year. Stivi wrote a little bit there that summed it up.

Basically you just need to make sure you go. And yeah if you go early you won't regret it. Amazing production.

Back