Will Roberto Cavalli open a club in Ibiza?!

McRackin

Super Moderator
according to noudiari, the italian designer plans to open a club here similar to the ones he has in dubai, milano and miami :!:

apparently he's interested in the paseo marítimo area, home of pacha and booom!...

7.jpg

trademagazin

:arrow: http://cavalliclub.com/

I am not trying to be pretentious when i say this but that is not bad.

LOL!

I knew you someone was going to say that. Just my opinion, take it as you wish.
Maybe you need to explain why you think it isn't a good idea. In words.

Or rather why is that not such a bad idea, in terms of an viable option?

given what the framework (economic model) of ibiza (or an approximation) is like as of 2013.

how is that not a viable sensible option???

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sure i am having a laugh to.

And i huge crap and i am not a dog.

Is not even concrete yet LOL
it is just an idea.
" Whitepool dogs"

Last edited by a moderator:
there is literally no where on earth that is 'ok' for a redbull to be 29 euros/dollars whatever was paid here

There are places on earth that have extreme cases of economic models that include such prices.
While it is unmfortunate that this happens for some, for others is a hiding place as ibiza was overall long ago for many. While it is (in my opinion) lamentable.

it is something that i would have expected ... At least i did.

Anyways. That is my view, nothing personal.

Currency in Dubai is dirhams about 6 to the pound so the bill is still nearly 64 thousand pound thats one hell of party

an update at last... he has taken over what used to be nuba!

so it's a restaurant & lounge, not a club...

oti77m.jpg

I BEEN TO CAVAILI DUBAI MORE THAN EVER ITS THE ONLY CLUB which open daily and each day its full as club i hate it but as restaurant i love it but i hate that ibiza will have cavalli club because its Luxury club its all about the dom perignon champagne and crystal which is good in dubai and cannes not in the Magic ibiza

Reactions: SUS
Back