Whats your favourite track you've heard on the island this year?

I know its good old days song but
Oceanlan - satellite (above&beyond rmx)
Played from 3 different clubs in 4 night.
(Crusher & Sunk & Cream )

*****ANYONE CAN HELP?*********
Mine is not this but sounds very similar to the beginning. It might even be an old track but heard it on 3 occasions over the weekend?

Mine is not this but sounds very similar to the beginning. It might even be an old track but heard it on 3 occasions over the weekend?

Are you sure its not that? I've definitely heard that track in Ibiza this year! If not surely its in the tracks for 2014 thread by now???

No, the synth section extends more and up and down a few more keys. It might be an old track and I heard it before I went but is was definately played a lot. I went through all the tracks for 2014 thread yesterday eve whilst suffering bouts of narcolepsy at the laptop xxx

No, the synth section extends more and up and down a few more keys. It might be an old track and I heard it before I went but is was definately played a lot. I went through all the tracks for 2014 thread yesterday eve whilst suffering bouts of narcolepsy at the laptop xxx

Hahaha nae luck! I hate when that happens, track insomnia!

what if i did not hear it in ibiza and in purposed skipped it this year?

and i said, what if i did not hear it in ibiza this year???

music is universal this way is it not?
and obviously i am addressing the poster not you deepshtdiver

lol

Put it in the "tracks for 2014" section where the geography is not that important?

Or maybe just throw it in here... just for sht and giggles!!

Back