What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Did you hear his new RA mix JV?

Nope. Will check it out! I'm starting to like this new album, I think. It's coming together better than 'Into The Great Wide Yonder'. Time will tell. I don't have a problem with him having actual songs, as long as they're good. (I loved "Even Though You're With Another Girl" off the last album.) 'The Last Resort' was just such a great album from start to finish, probably in my top 10 - 15 of the noughties!

Found a lot of new or new-ish electronic albums I want to get my ears round properly, stuff by The Field, Factory Floor, Machine Drum and Jon Hopkins.

In the office and currently listening to the small radio station www.abbey104.com which I run.

Rosie will be on shortly (7pm) with "Sundown Sessions" and will be playing lots of superb music that will take me right back to the awesome little island :)

Dan

Had a listen to the new Macca LP - his voice struggles these days but there's still a few hints of former glories - standouts Queenie Pie (honky tonk piano on that reminded me of hey bulldog) & Appreciate (very interesting mix of synths & guitars)

Back