Weekend Plans

Finally lifting out of the fug of a flu/chest infection in time for the weekend!:D

Tonight - Arsenal and pizza with both my boys as youngest as already (!) broken up for Easter. SITC as per after.

Saturday - pick up my sister and drop her and my boys to my folks. Then on to the main event - quarter final in which our over 45s Vets A team has been drawn against our over 45s B team. Huge bragging rights on offer!

Sunday - youngest has a rugby match in the morning. Hopefully better weather than the 3 hours in driving rain last Sunday.

(In between the above, packing for family trip to Lanzarote for a week from Tuesday)

it's the season start here this weekend. so many restaurants open for the summer today already.

I'm gonna be out hiking mostly, but I don't completely rule out a potential visit to atzaró on sunday for their fiesta de la primavera.

I might see you there!

Planning on a seafront Talamanca or Cala Bassa run tomorrow morning and hopefully La Bodega tomorrow night which has just re-opened.

Gorgeous day today so going to enjoy the sunshine this afternoon after getting emails out and boxing.

have never knowingly been anywhere on the planet with a "minimum spend" and long shall that continue..

off to a lecture tonight and then watching the talking heads film with some pals. unusually warm too for time of year!

Sh!t nights sleep as always tbf but im gunna go smash a run even though its blowing a gale then get to the gym for an hour or so before getting the train🥳

I may of been listening to some dixon sets at 2/3am

Finally lifting out of the fug of a flu/chest infection in time for the weekend!:D

Tonight - Arsenal and pizza with both my boys as youngest as already (!) broken up for Easter. SITC as per after.

Saturday - pick up my sister and drop her and my boys to my folks. Then on to the main event - quarter final in which our over 45s Vets A team has been drawn against our over 45s B team. Huge bragging rights on offer!

Sunday - youngest has a rugby match in the morning. Hopefully better weather than the 3 hours in driving rain last Sunday.

(In between the above, packing for family trip to Lanzarote for a week from Tuesday)
Added to this as a treat for post dentist moodvchanger, Sunday afternoon trip to cinema for Kung Fu Panda 🐼 4.

Don't get to post on this much because I don't do squat but after dipping my toe earlier this month with Sébastien Léger & Tim Green in a small venue, heading out tonight for Paul van Dyk...

Therefore my weekend will mostly be recovering from that!
I don't think you need to driving speedboats or DJing at Amnesia to post your plans.

My posts are very 'much notes from a surburban Dad of 2' these days 🤣

I don't think you need to driving speedboats or DJing at Amnesia to post your plans.

My posts are very 'much notes from a surburban Dad of 2' these days 🤣
I may start regularly joining in again.
For now -
Abersoch this weekend cleaning the outside of the static. For some reason it’s gotten really dirty over the winter, a lot more than usual.
Quick 4 pinter trip to the boozer last night shortly after arrival. Our dog was being a bit of a dick in the pub and wouldn’t settle so it wasn’t the most relaxing.
Try again late afternoon after i’ve jet washed the caravan to the centre of the earth.

Back