We love/Space 7th September...

elmooreo

Any ideas when this is getting announced and any clues as to what is so special about the event?
Looking to book a quick 2 dayer around this time and curious to know what is in store!

Cheers

I hope they are going to announce it soon. If it still is what they said it would be, it's gonna be big :)

Reactions: ric
well it's not officially out yet, but on space's website something is already mentioned ;)

AFTER DARK, DJ CHEEBA, EATS EVERYTHING, GREG LORD, IBIZA SPOTLIGHT, JASON BYE, JEM HAYNES, JOY O B2B PEARSON S, KRYSKO, MR DORIS, WAREHOUSE PROJECT, WHP TAKEOVER.

Oh. My. God. Eats Everything! I was so gutted I was missing seeing him in Ibiza and now he is going to be there in my favourite club!!! Ahhhhhhh too excited.

Oh. My. God. Eats Everything! I was so gutted I was missing seeing him in Ibiza and now he is going to be there in my favourite club!!! Ahhhhhhh too excited.

Get in the queue for pizza before he does :):spank:

Last edited:
So i see space have now removed the names from their website? Any news/updates about this "very special event"?! (getting impatient!) On a general note, how has We love space been this year? Seems quite diverse line-ups each week, has it been generally well attended? Really wanna know whats in store for the sunday we're there, as at the moment the rest of the contingent are eyeing up solomun+tong (which will know doubt be ace, but we're already hitting pacha on our trip for insane!)

I want to know why it has been removed too. I'm way too impatient and I was really looking forward to Eats Everything.... Now I'm wondering if he will even be there or if they made an error adding him on the website.

It's three weeks tomorrow and no announcement as yet. Think it's safe to say that the line-up isn't finalised, especially with names being added and then removed.

Are you doing the closing weekend this year sophie?

yes for sure! we are over from the 2nd october until the 9th as its my 30th! actually, doesn't make a difference which birthday it is as we more or less go every year for the closings...
But before that we have booked a couple of cheeky days in september to support our Ric playing at space and the boat party.
Cant wait to see who's playing that night too!
Will you be there?

Reactions: ric
Back