Visiting from May 20th to the 29th - Up for making new friends & having adventures.

Boulevardier

I'll be arriving in Ibiza Town the 20th and staying until the 29th. The first couple of days will be a solo mission until a group of friends join me for the duration.

I plan to check out some beaches, restaurants Pikes and Ushuaia during the day and then whatever tickles my fancy at night. Once the group arrives, we're planning on hosting some dinners and parties at our Villa and attending shows at Hi, Cova Santa and Pacha.

We get along best with good natured souls that also enjoy a bit of debauchery. inquire within.

Looking for a crew for sven akasha Opening Las dalias may 23th if in let me know
Housing in san an may 11th to may 25th , but with a car I have no plans except pikes hotel n some Seaview restaurants such el carmen Cas mila Sa trinxa n so on..
I ll add u to WhatsApp group if to share some parties/sunset dinner/Seaview lunch

Last edited:
Looking for a crew for sven akasha Opening Las dalias may 23th if in let me know
Housing in san an may 11th to may 25th , but with a car I have no plans except pikes hotel n some Seaview restaurants such el carmen Cas mila Sa trinxa n so on..
I ll add u to WhatsApp group if to share some parties/sunset dinner/Seaview lunch
Awesome and thank you! I just sent you my WhatsApp info and let's definitely check out Pikes and Sven!

Back