Ushuaia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a good time at Ushuaia... the night I was there, there were some cheesy tunes thrown around, but I loved dancing outside. People were friendly, including the people that worked there.

Indeed I agree.
Went twice: Luciano (perfect!) & Danny Tenaglia (so-so) and the atmosphere & music was SUPERB! I love a good tuned Funktion One sound system :)
and it is one of the last open air parties in town (anyone remember Pin Up Club?)

I'll be back next year for sure!

I really enjoyed Ushuaia, went for SHM, Radio 1 weekend and... well SHM again, once inside, the venue's excellent and they hold a great party, that being said it has it's downfalls, like every venue in the world.

The incident was a tragic one and hopefully they catch the guy that did it.

I had a problem with the security there on the first day, I was on the guest list but either the bouncers didn't understand how to check, or, they wanted to make a quick buck from me as they wouldn't let us in without handing over €60 euros each. We were going to call it a day and not bother until one of the hotels media team helped us in, but there was a certain hostility around the security staff.

I wish them all the best next year and hopefully they iron out all the problems, I agree it's unfair to tarnish the hard work of the hundreds of staff on the actions of one lunatic...

If you're talking about the deeper pool, well, I can see why they wouldn't want a bunch of drunk and wired people getting in there!

Never understood empty swimming pools at parties especially at night - why bother designing stages near them at all ?

None of the "Am I a hotel or am I a music venue" concept makes any sense to me. Seems to be an Americanism I can't get my head around.. then again I hate Las Vegas and am not keen on Miami either so maybe it's just an extension of that. Quite bonkers !

I can see not allowing people for a swim...... bit of a safety issue with people carrying glass... broken glass, and being absolutely wasted!

None of the "Am I a hotel or am I a music venue" concept makes any sense to me. Seems to be an Americanism I can't get my head around.. then again I hate Las Vegas and am not keen on Miami either so maybe it's just an extension of that. Quite bonkers !

me too

... I don't understand how this place is still open....so many illegal stuff in this place and probably one of the biggest is the Leds on the front....they can be seen from the hills in front and they are quite far away...so this visual pollution is illegal too...i cant name all of the illegal stuff that they have but its ridiculous that a place like this is still open....i know some of you will tell me: "Matutes is the owner..." I know that, he is bigger than the mafia and even richer ...
this led(or whatever it is)-crap is disgusting und tacky.
what substances the responsible "authorities" must be on to allow this ??
this **** is blinding like **** if you drive by at night.
imagine more hotels, clubs and bars would use this **** -
ibiza would look like las vegas for the poor.
it´s still in full force right now (probably till the 5th of november) for the vw-event :spank:

... Yann is doing a great job and such a nice bloke ...
oh yess ... and the "nicest" thing is that (according to ddi and other papers)
that ****ing thug who killed ABEL was yann p´s personal bodyguard :evil: :spank:

oh yess ... and the "nicest" thing is that (according to ddi and other papers)
that ****ing thug who killed ABEL was yann p´s personal bodyguard :evil: :spank:

And that makes Yann a criminal , because he has a body guard (according to you) turned criminal?

Your comment is irrelevant.

And that makes Yann a criminal , because he has a body guard (according to you) turned criminal?

have you finally lost your mind or are you already drunk that time of the day ?
who said anywhere that "yann" is a "criminal" :?: :spank: :?:

... he has a body guard (according to you) ...
NOT according to me - can´t you ****ing read :?:
according to ibiza-papers and lots of people who should know the background ...

Your comment is irrelevant.
cry me a ****ing river and have a nice day :twisted:

have you finally lost your mind or are you already drunk that time of the day ?
who said anywhere that "yann" is a "criminal" :?: :spank: :?:

NOT according to me - can´t you ****ing read :?:
according to ibiza-papers and lots of people who should know the background ...

cry me a ****ing river and have a nice day :twisted:

Apart from insults, what's your point, then?

v5wxvk.jpg

fb

look what USHUAIA posted on fb today - it´s RIDICULOUS and DISGUSTING :evil: :eek: :spank:

"...
Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel (Official)
En Ushuaïa, hemos recibido como una excelente noticia que se haya producido la detención
de Paulo Baptista y el que sea conducido ante la justicia.

The recent detention of Paulo Baptista and the fact that he will be brought to justice
has come as great news for us at Ushuaïa.
..."

detention of baptista GREAT NEWS FOR US AT USHUAIA :?::?::?:

they tried to hide the whole "ABELgate", hoped that people will forget
what happenend very soon.
why didn´t they help to find that thug ??
when the murder happened they had already like 30.000 "likes" on fb, now more than 70.000. -
why didn´t they put batista´s pic on there fb to help find him ??
now newspapers and forums are all writing about ABEL - with that pr-desaster for ushuaia
getting bigger day by day they change there strategy in handling that case ...
see theeir fb-posting ...

and what about that "free-fighting"-website SPONSORED BY USHUAIA ???
how many of their "security-"staff have a background like this and fake papers ??

While Ushuaia are not blameless in this tragedy, I'm sure their actions after the death would've been under instructions from the police.

For example I'm not sure the police would want the picture of a fugitive on their Facebook page.

One thing for sure is every bouncer working for them now will have more checks done than ever before.

with google-translation

"...
The agents learned that during these four months, despite no funding be sought
to remove itself after 30,000 euros in Barcelona, ​​
Baptista continued to show an arrogant attitude and bragging in his small circle of friends
that had nothing to fear because the Guardia Civil would not be with him.

Wrong, and wrong again :twisted: when he went to sleep early on Saturday
Alkmaar house where he was hiding, not knowing that at dawn the Arrestatieteam
of Amsterdam, an elite police group, would give him the worst awakening of his life
8)

The family of the deceased, in like manner, if requested not to ignore rumors
about the reasons for the attack that killed the waiter of Ushuaia.
"They are a mystery, research continues under a gag order and these claims
are nothing more than malicious gossip from certain local sectors that seek
to delegitimize our struggle tarnish the image of the deceased

..."

http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/...a-guardia-civil-no-iba-a-poder-atraparlo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back