Ushuaia - Summer 2017 Lineup

disappointing... in my opinion not the right music for Ibiza.

it's not my favourite music neither. but what is the 'right' music for ibiza then? ibiza existed before electronic dance music. the longer I live here the more I welcome the fact that it's getting a little more diverse. in the specific case of tinie tempah it's really not something I'd go to, but for an evening event at ushuaïa - why not?

it's not my favourite music neither. but what is the 'right' music for ibiza then? ibiza existed before electronic dance music. the longer I live here the more I welcome the fact that it's getting a little more diverse. in the specific case of tinie tempah it's really not something I'd go to, but for an evening event at ushuaïa - why not?

We'll see, how it works...

What's about the BBC Radio 1 Event @ Ushuaia? New location this year?

Quite. Would be great to travel back in time and hear the strange mix of music played before house got a foothold, much as I enjoy dance music.

Back