tracks for 2017

This was played in Afterlife 001 by Tale Of Us. Great song.
The one that followed it in that mix is even better, - SHDW & Obscure Shape - Gesang Der Toten Dinge (Konstantin Sibold Remix) - No release though, it's not on youtube either

Anyway, here's my next track for 2017

Last edited:
wow, never expected to find common musical ground with you!

:lol:

It's quite melodic which I quite like, I like the layering of the percussion as well.

The claps and hi hats... A lot of trance from the late 90s / early noughties have that sound.

:lol:

It's quite melodic which I quite like, I like the layering of the percussion as well.

The claps and hi hats... A lot of trance from the late 90s / early noughties have that sound.

if you haven't already, check out these 90s labels:

Noom
Eye Q / Harthouse
Platipus

a lot of it probably has dated but there's a few timeless nuggets on there (see previous threads - I can't be arsed to list them right now)

seem to remember some good stuff on Prolekult too

whoa ikoda, you as a trance fan, you'll rejoice going through eye q's back catalogue.

and a few really good classics came out on noom (commander tom - are am eye as well as all the nexus 6 and mandala tracks).

slight thread hijack here, time travelling from 'tracks for 2017' to 'tracks for 1994-2000'

whoa ikoda, you as a trance fan, you'll rejoice going through eye q's back catalogue.

and a few really good classics came out on noom (commander tom - are am eye as well as all the nexus 6 and mandala tracks).

slight thread hijack here, time travelling from 'tracks for 2017' to 'tracks for 1994-2000'

Haha, Are Am Eye, BIG fan of that track. Didn't realise it was off noom.
Right, back to modern.

Again, a 2015 track, played it in my closing set at Dark Matter.
Room went off. Very satisfied with the reaction.

Back