Tracks for 2014

Ikoda

As I've done for the last few years, here is the new thread, Tracks for 2014

Post away!

This week I have been mostly listening to this:

Purple Disco Machine, Teenage Mutants - People (Original Mix)

A true live set done by Above & Beyond - They've revisited some of their tracks and created Acoustic versions of them.

I know its only early but nonetheless thought i'd start a thread for people to post what they feel will be tunes heard throughout 2014. Doesn't necessarily have to be a new song just something you think will be played or would like to hear played throughout the 2014 season.

I'll start with mine
Tensnake - Love Sublime Ft Nile Rodgers & Fiora (Duke Dumont Remix )

Ooook, if there are enough suggestions in this thread to work with come June/July, I will do another Spotlight On Ibiza. How does that sound?

Didn't do one last year after promising it and need to get myself some up-to-date house/techno music knowledge before September.

I know its only early but nonetheless thought i'd start a thread for people to post what they feel will be tunes heard throughout 2014. Doesn't necessarily have to be a new song just something you think will be played or would like to hear played throughout the 2014 season.

I'll start with mine
Tensnake - Love Sublime Ft Nile Rodgers & Fiora (Duke Dumont Remix )

I don't begrudge Nile Rogers a bit of 'indian summer' success but that is seriously atrocious - it isn't immediately obvious how he's even on the track!

Absolutely massive track. See - I don't only listen to twisted techno. Just most of the time :twisted:

Back