Space Closing 2016

I've just come back from two weeks in Ibiza with no clubbing. So the reason for coming back was for the closing of space.

Isn't rumours at Destino still going? And solomun at Pacha.. I think cocoon closing is that Monday as well. But you'll probably get a ticket anyway just keep coming back to this thread and I'm sure there will be clues as to when tickets go on sale again :)

I do hope so or i'm changing my flight for another holiday destination as what is the point :-(
They'll be selling them all over the island so you'll get on 100%. They'll just over sell and it'll be first come first serve same as every night in Ibiza. They write your ticket out in front of you most of the time.

They'll be selling them all over the island so you'll get on 100%. They'll just over sell and it'll be first come first serve same as every night in Ibiza. They write your ticket out in front of you most of the time.

I'm not sure I would rely on this info.

How are they doing it this season then mate?

The demand for this night suggests they could fill it with presale alone and then letting people pay at the door if capacity isnt full but if you went to buy a ticket on the island near the event i dont think you will be paying €99 with 2 free drinks....
Which i think is a great price btw

How are they doing it this season then mate?

I don't think the bars will have endless supplies of closing party tickets. Turning up on the day and looking for a paper ticket imo is a risky plan.

I may be completely wrong, was just airing caution. I've missed out on DC10 opening tickets before for that very reason.

How easy is it to get Cox tickets on the island for anyone thats been? I presume his are selling out weekly

How easy is it to get Cox tickets on the island for anyone thats been? I presume his are selling out weekly

This would work like Duncan says above. The tickets wouldn't sell out as such... you would be sold a ticket and when you get there if it is too full you have to que.

The ticket vendors are not linked so they have no idea how many tickets are being sold in other locations.

The ticket doesn't guarantee you entry.

I see, i think im right in saying the clubs refund tickets directly bought from them if denied entry

If it were me and I couldn't find a ticket I would just get there proper early and pay on the door (obviously as long as they had announced there are a few on the door tickets).

Not worth cancelling flights. If you want it you'll find a way.

ok a few things.

one - can we please keep this thread 100% exclusively about space closing party and not mix it with other stuff. I am aware this thread is being watched by LOTS of people (we currently have a huge 'guest visitor' rate, purely because of this thread), so let's not hijack it for anything else.

two - as correctly pointed out earlier in this thread, the bars only ever get the tickets for the nights a few days beforehand - that is a general rule. now for space closing, I do think a few of the bars (like some of the ones that have been selling for decades) will get a small batch, but it's not something I'd bank on right now. it'll heavily depend on how pre-sale goes. honestly, if you want to make it to space closing party, buy the ticket in pre-sale from us or space website, just be patient until the next release comes on and try your luck then. I'm pretty sure that eventually everyone ends up getting one.

three - if you have a pre-sale ticket that says in before 9pm (currently ALL tickets do and for now I don't expect a different ticket type to go on sale in pre sale) and you arrive after 9pm and they won't let you in because the club is at capacity already, then it's basically your fault. the ticket states that entry is only guaranteed until 9pm and you'll only be let in after that if there's still room for more punters. as pointed out, I personally don't think this will be the case at 9:15pm or so, but the later you show up, the bigger chances are that they will not let you in because they might simply not be able to. it would then be totally down to the club's goodwill to refund any tickets of people that didn't get in because they arrived late - from a legal point they don't have to. the conditions are clear before you click that purchase button.

four - I suggest everyone relaxes a little. so far only a few hundred tickets have been sold and the capacity for space closing will be far exceeding 10'000 with the car park. you might have to be a bit patient and be on the ball with ticket releases, but I'm positive anyone really wanting to go to space closing will end up getting a ticket.

Hi Stivi, Is there any indication if you will be able to get a stamp to get back in.
Ie if you go for the carpark stage opening at 4.30pm, Can you get a stamp at 10pm to go home, get changed etc and head back in again?
I know they allow this at DC10 when the garden opens during the day.
Cheers
Steven

Hi Stivi, Is there any indication if you will be able to get a stamp to get back in.
Ie if you go for the carpark stage opening at 4.30pm, Can you get a stamp at 10pm to go home, get changed etc and head back in again?
Cheers
Steven
No... Not for the closing.

Cheers
Steven

This has been asked and answered about 27 times in this thread already.

Cheers
Steven

Nah, they know they've got you over a barrel. If you leave, you miss the rest of their last ever party, so they'll just keep people in till they give up, then let more people in

Back