Space Closing 2016

I assume all tickets tomorrow, and Spotlight tickets will have the sam 9pm entry curfew?

If so, is that it? Or is there the option to pay a bit more if you get there later?

€99 is quite steep but will pay it as its a once in a lifetime party, although €120 is looking more likely judging how quickly this batch went. Just out of interest is this the most expensive non vip ticket Ibiza has ever seen?

being in america...this is gonna be frustrating. i may go to bed at 8pm, and wake up at 4am and spend the day on European time to make sure i dont miss out

€99 is quite steep but will pay it as its a once in a lifetime party, although €120 is looking more likely judging how quickly this batch went. Just out of interest is this the most expensive non vip ticket Ibiza has ever seen?

I think they will stay at 99€ for a while and will only go up later. it's actually not a bad price considering it includes two free drinks.

FMIF when the horse was involved

Yeah is there any idea or rough idea of time don't want to be sat at laptop from 8am if they aint out till like 4

Anybody wanna join my Spotlight syndicate?

*T&Cs: must have an available credit card limit of €5,000. Must be prepared to agreed on an admission time.

the only lucky people to get a ticket are the sellers i bet.good luck. change of plan for me.so there is one ticket you can fight for.lol

Back