Space Closing 2016

So, if I break and leave what is the latest you think I should be pulling my s**t together, getting back in that queue and paying another €100? 4am? 6am?

Tis a shame youll over do it due to your excitement, be home for midnight, try and fail to return all morning....

:)
Going with my original 1995 friends, first time together since 2009, landing Saturday at 8pm and any thoughts of a sensible night and day in preparation are unlikely to say the least. But the Spotlighters who know me know there will be no failure to return, I'll be dribbling happily Monday afternoon

Last edited:
Not long until blast off now!! Can't wait, plus the full line up released finally and good to see Lawler and Sasha confirmed! Hopefully Digweed will be a late surprise.

We unfortunately have a spare ticket for Sunday due to a late withdrawal. Face value of €99 if there's any takers? We'll be heading down around 6 I reckon.

Though I'd post it on here first as know not everyone got sorted.

Cheers

What time does Pacha close at on Monday morning?? I can see a good few hundred (at least) trying to join the queue at Space in the morning to pay on the door...

If i take a break, i'd want to be back in by that stage!! Although, hearing that Paul Reynolds will be playing on the Sunset terrace from 4 - 11am has made me think about staying in the club the whole time now!!

ONE SLEEP!!!!
Why does it change the end game OLEH @OllieNotts ...
Just got my dc10 ticket as well... i must be crackers...
oh well, only 32 once... lots of steam to blow too

Well after paying for (cheap) flights way back in January on the chance it would be Space closing this weekend, the long wait is over for me. Been great reading all the excitement on this forum from likeminded people and of course (eventually) securing a ticket! Hope everyone gives it their all to give this clubbing institution the send off it deserves!

Have a great time people! Not jealous at all!

Be at tv are showing a live link on sunday for everyone not going. . Enjoy

Back