Some Spotlighters Back In The Day

my personal fave

http://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=ac...n=photos&action=showphoto&setid=2985&index=17

also, for some reason, Mr Scoobie's brother Neil is in one of the pics

but I am not

was I not invited for some reason Herr Buckers!?!?!?

Neil was a friend of mine before I knew he was related to the Scoobies. He shared a flat with my friends Jenny and Emma, who you will have met.

You were deffo invited, the real question is why didn't you show?:evil:

We can discuss further next Friday!

106_0660.JPG

you have to admit there is a resemblance miss boo??

p.s. the one on the left, not buckers' 'watches and bracelets model' ex-tcmb

Whom are you saying is fortunate enough to resemble me? it's not me by the way, I didn't go. And you better not post a picture up of some troll :evil: :lol:

This is the girl Grego thought was you, the one on the left of the pic, not the one on the right with George's cousin holding her. (See what I did there, Gregster?!)

106_0690.JPG

106_0660.JPG

you have to admit there is a resemblance miss boo??

p.s. the one on the left, not buckers' 'watches and bracelets model' ex-tcmb

:lol:

But also
Eh? You meant the one I've just posted and now you are playing up!:evil:

This is the girl Grego thought was you, the one on the left of the pic, not the one on the right with George's cousin holding her. (See what I did there, Gregster?!)

The one in the negligee? she looks even less like me! :lol:

I loved it. :lol:

You're lucky it wasn't his brother James, pictured with the cigarette below. He used to get smashed and then murmur 'rough rider, rough rider' at the object of his seductive charm. Bizarrely, it used to work more often that not!:lol:

106_0684.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You're lucky it wasn't his brother James, pictured with the cigarette below. He used to get smashed and then murmur 'rough rider, rough rider' at the object of his seductive charm. Bizarrely, it used to work more often that not!:lol:

haha!!

Captain's his club here in Blighty.....
Now or then?
Hmm...
McBride was Fulham captain. Reyna was US captain but don't remember if he captained city.

Don't think Dempsey or Howard are captains. Friedel hasn't been on the US team in forever. Guzan and Hahnemann aren't captains.

I'm stumped! Heading to Google now... :lol:

Back