Sirenis Waterpark

Buckley

Anyone been in here Port des Torrent this year? We're staying at the Occidental and plan to go to the waterpark once or twice. Quite a lot of price difference in the options as below, so wondering:

a) is there enough there to keep the kids amused for a full day?
b) what's the food like?
c) are there queues for the slides in the last week of August?

1690895041890.png

Thanks in advance for any knowledge!

Try and check on age/height restrictions on young kids....
Mine are 10 and 8, should be fine. (They were allowed on the 3 second, 30 metre drop, Leap of Faith, in Dubai last week!) I think 1.20m is the height restriction most places and they both beat that

a) is there enough there to keep the kids amused for a full day?
I found it much more limited than the old Aguamar

No real food options that I could see. We brought food (chips / crisps) and water in from the outside without a problem.

We went in June and it was busy, with limited seats and shade.... Can only imagine August.

Overall, worth a couple of hours, and the kids will enjoy, but I do miss the space and food at Aguamar.

Update on this: we enjoyed an hour and half in there this afternoon. 100 euro for the 4 of us. Only I could do the highest ride - the kids didn't meet the height requirement and the wife measured to low on courage

It was good, but definitely wouldn't keep you busy for a full day. We might have stayed a little longer with the kids playing in the pool with smaller slides, but a child had an unfortunate accident 💩, so was deemed out of bounds

Back