set times - post here anything you've seen 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
set times for black coffee on saturday and pyramid on sunday, especially kobosil.

please.

For Black Coffee they never really release - assume he is on around 03:30. And TOU on before :cool: LOL - good luck getting into the main room.

They have TOU down as "Special Guests" (because they are so special they played the same room 48 hours before) lol. SO.... maybe they could headline, but I doubt it.

Re. Pyramid - it is Friday - too early!

For Black Coffee they never really release - assume he is on around 03:30. And TOU on before :cool: LOL - good luck getting into the main room.

They have TOU down as "Special Guests" (because they are so special they played the same room 48 hours before) lol. SO.... maybe they could headline, but I doubt it.

I think they are special guests because Black Coffee played for them a week or so back. Just a trade? I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you a lot! Im talking about pyramid this sunday:
435eb6650f04e25944d1bf266193cc14.png

Thank you a lot! Im talking about pyramid this sunday:
435eb6650f04e25944d1bf266193cc14.png

Keep checking their socials - usually you see them on Sunday morning at the latest. They seemed to be particularly early for last week but I think that is because it was a big lineup...

Very torn with my Sunday plans. On the one hand, Solomun & Âme should be a dead cert and yet the combo has fallen short of expectation in past years. And Beyer, Maceo and Kölsch is very tempting. Good headache to have 🤔
Yep sometimes it's good on paper and when u see them falls short, hoping pacha closing will be good, seen dixon 3 times this year and blew me away once and the other two times was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back