September 29th, where to go ?

mp2018

Hi, We missed out a Marco Carola party on 29th of September (sold out), so now are trying to find out where else to go for a similar music on this day. The choices are Eden , Defected Closing party (I know it is a different style of music), Club Chinois , Pablo Fierro (never heard him play) and an unannounced event at Ibiza Underground, which I understand usually plays techno. The preference is as close as it gets to techno or techhouse .

Can someone help us make a choice of the right music style for that day ? Or if there is an alternative party elsewhere, we would be grateful for a tip.

Thanks

The Defected line-up is gonna be pretty heavy on the House classics and crowd-pleasers judging by the line-up, especially since its their closing party. Pablo Fierro is mostly deep and afro House. I really like it and it's Chinois' busiest or second busiest night, but perhaps not really what you're looking for.

We've just added more restaurant tables to Music On that date, which you might like to consider for a work-around?

Thanks WIC. I saw the option of a dinner+club at Pacha, but I am afraid this is not what we do - have a dinner . It is still too expensive :(

Hi, We missed out a Marco Carola party on 29th of September (sold out), so now are trying to find out where else to go for a similar music on this day. The choices are Eden , Defected Closing party (I know it is a different style of music), Club Chinois , Pablo Fierro (never heard him play) and an unannounced event at Ibiza Underground, which I understand usually plays techno. The preference is as close as it gets to techno or techhouse .

Can someone help us make a choice of the right music style for that day ? Or if there is an alternative party elsewhere, we would be grateful for a tip.

Thanks
Maybe wait for Akasha line-up...

Does anyone know if Music On for this date is fully sold out, will there not be any more tickets?

Pasha opened a limited 4th release (80 euro ) and I immediately jumped on it :) o guess I was luck to have friends who monitor Pacha website :)

Back