San an or PDB for a solo visit April 12-14th?

Or if you fancy a bit of a hike you can walk there, it’s only about over 10 Km from Figueretes 😉 and yes San Antonio will be very quiet but you can still go and watch a sunset, more enjoyable to do than when you have lots of people around IMO.
It's been a while since I've done a 10km both walking or running 😅, but I'll probably just save San an for a busier time of the year to be fair, cheers though

Although a hotel with a pool would be nice and the few recommendations have looked great and decent location, for the 2 nights are around £206. I've seen one right by fig beach called suncoast Ibiza hotel which from what I gather doesn't have a pool and for 2 nights should be £167 but I've found a site with 21% discount making it £132. For the sake of a pool would I be stupid not to jump all over that price? 😅

Although a hotel with a pool would be nice and the few recommendations have looked great and decent location, for the 2 nights are around £206. I've seen one right by fig beach called suncoast Ibiza hotel which from what I gather doesn't have a pool and for 2 nights should be £167 but I've found a site with 21% discount making it £132. For the sake of a pool would I be stupid not to jump all over that price? 😅
i visited someone there…pretty sure they had a rooftop pool

£133 worth of hotel.com vouchers ordered there from what I've earned at work 😬 just need to wait an hour-ish until I get the email through with the code to book it, it's a sign as there is only 1 single room left... Probably why there's 21% discount on it, final thing to do is sort out transfer from the airport and 2 weeks today I'll be sipping a cold one in Ibiza ha, second last minute trip I've ever booked

£133 worth of hotel.com vouchers ordered there from what I've earned at work 😬 just need to wait an hour-ish until I get the email through with the code to book it, it's a sign as there is only 1 single room left... Probably why there's 21% discount on it, final thing to do is sort out transfer from the airport and 2 weeks today I'll be sipping a cold one in Ibiza ha, second last minute trip I've ever booked
No need for a transfer, just grab a cab from out the front of the airport. €10-15 I reckon. @David_T would know for sure

Or, if you want to save some of your hard earned cash and treat yourself to an extra beer by the pool 😉 there is also a bus service from the airport to Ibiza, it runs every half an hour and also has a couple of stops at Figueretes too.

ps:: looking at the location of your hotel, the bus stop is just around the corner in Avenida de España, literally 1 min walk away.

Last edited:
Or, if you want to save some of your hard earned cash and treat yourself to an extra beer by the pool 😉 there is also a bus service from the airport to Ibiza, it runs every half an hour and also has a couple of stops at Figueretes too.

ps:: looking at the location of your hotel, the bus stop is just around the corner in Avenida de España, literally 1 min walk away.
Bus would’ve been my first choice, but full disclosure, it was late and I couldn’t be arsed to look it up….

This thread is of interest to me, as seriously thinking about a solo 5 or 7 day trip next week (flying out Monday). Leaning towards Ibiza Town, although open to San An, PDB, or somewhere else? Would there be any good bars with music open, places to meet people etc? Planning on getting a car to do some exploring also. Budget around £2K max for flights and hotel. Any suggestions and advice most welcome! :)

At this time of the year, stay in ibiza town, and chose a hotel with free parking if you can.

Back