Restaurant reviews

it's something I had experienced years back already. it's a lovely place, but the food quality has sadly gone down a little.

last night we finally visited imprevisto, the pizza world champion's place in ibiza town. it's located in the residents area, about 10-15mins walking from the port or 5min from the central bus station. the prices for a pizza range from 12€ for a basic margherita up to 20€ for the most fancy of their creations. for ibiza standards, that's not cheap, but it's not a rip-off either.

both pizzas (i had the calzone classica, mrs stivi had the mortadella one) were very very tasty and the dough is very light - so even if you eat the entire pizza you won't feel super stuffed afterwards. mrs stivi said it's her fave pizza in town now, I'm probably still leaning towards farinasanta, which is a more classic napolitano style pizza (and def cheaper), but obvs not as fancy. I still have go to back there this year.

more reviews to come over the summer, obvs not just pizza!
I demand you ONLY eat pizza all summer!

I see the Curry Club in San Antonio has gone. The food was lovely, the portion sizes sometimes less so. None-the-less, a sad loss :(
View attachment 15657

Wonder what they are replacing it with? Its a big site.

Also sure I read there are plans to improve the street next to it, to create a better route between Sunset strip and Westend, so potentially more footfall coming.

Just had lunch at Sa Caleta. Amazing day for it weather wise. My main of grilled monkfish was okay. Didn't bowl me over. Veg was ropey. Lissy didn't go much on her salted cod salad. Our other two dining partners raved about their seafood paella though and our side of mussels were delicious. The Café Caleta probably saved the experience. Wouldn't rush back in a hurry

Is there a restaurant on Ibiza with seafood filled calamari on the menu (calamares rellenos de marisco)?

Finally made it to Tapas this week and it was so good we went there twice! Plenty of good options for vegans & vegetarians too and excellent wine & cocktails. The tuna special was so tasty and the staff were all lovely.

I can see Tapas becoming a regular haunt.

Haven’t visited yet this year. First visit coming up next weekend 🥰 then taking my team there at the beginning of June because we’ll finally all be together!

That fried brie needs to come at me!

Their new branding looks pretty good I say 😉😜

Haven’t visited yet this year. First visit coming up next weekend 🥰 then taking my team there at the beginning of June because we’ll finally all be together!

That fried brie needs to come at me!

Their new branding looks pretty good I say 😉😜

I thought the branding looked spot on!

Felt as though we were in the middle of the countryside rather than just outside San Antonio.

Been a long standing huge fan of Tapas in SA - never had anything but superb food and the banana daiquiri is something I dream about on a daily basis 😩😍

Just such a great place to eat too - that outdoor terrace is such a great place to enjoy a meal and as others have mentioned you feel like you’re in a nicely secluded spot not a stones throw from the centre of SA!

Big fan of sea food paella, especially black (squid ink), anybody know anywhere in the bay that serves it? Failing that, anywhere else on the island?

Big fan of sea food paella, especially black (squid ink), anybody know anywhere in the bay that serves it? Failing that, anywhere else on the island?

can pujol, at the very end of the bay (port d'es torrent). make sure you book beforehand.

Any idea where I can get a (vegetarian) paella for one person only (usually it's 2 persons minimum)? Preferred in San An (or Eivissa)?

Back