RADIO 1 in Ibiza 2014

louisem30

Hi All
Just wondering if anyone has any info on when the Radio 1 weekend is likely to be this year, historically it's been the end of July / beginning of Aug but wanted to check before re-arranging our plans! I saw on one site (and one site only) that Pete Tong had let slip that it's a week later this year so would be weekend of 8th August......grateful for any info :D
I posted this on a different thread but I don't think replies were possible so trying on this too!

My working assumption is that it is always the first weekend in August! Be interesting if it has changed. When / where did Tong let it slip?

yeah i know, but it was a search result that came up when i googled for 2014 - just wanted to check that's all :) to be honest the website looked fairly un-populated too!

Nothing official has been announced yet but seen a few hints it will be on the 1st August this year, but until Radio 1 Announce it that could change.

thanks for all the replies, it was announced tonight on Radio 1 that the dates they will be there is 1st - 3rd August (as we had all expected )

There will be radio 1 specail event on driftwood boat on 3rd of august. Check the spotlight party calender

Yes. They also usually give some out on the island (from a hidden location announced the day before / on the day).
2 years ago they were outside Ushuaia handing them out too.

Guetta is a massive coup for Radio1 even if it is for a short set, never thought he'd do a free gig in Ibiza, especially considering its 80euros to see him the night before, and 50euros to see him at Ushuaia just 3 nights later

framch30, post: 810458, member: 2918"]Anyone catch the announcment on Radio 1 regarding tix for the ushuaia gig, where to get from?[/QUOTE]

Annouced on Friday 25th on R1

Did you hear the announcment mate and where to get them from?

framch30, post: 810458, member: 2918"]Anyone catch the announcment on Radio 1 regarding tix for the ushuaia gig, where to get from?

Annouced on Friday 25th on R1[/QUOTE]

If you’d like to be there, tune into Annie Mac’s show at 7pm on Friday 25th July – where she’ll be launching tickets to this event and letting you know how you can be part of the Radio 1 Ushuaia night.

Tickets will only be available online this year.

From 7pm til 11pm we’ll be broadcasting live from Ushuaia with Annie Mac, Pete Tong, B. Traits, Monki plus David Guetta, Duke Dumont, Kiesza, MK, Ten Walls, Afrojack, Eric Prydz and Hot Since '82.

For information on ticketing for the Radio 1 Free party at Ushuaia please keep checking back here!

Terms & Conditions

Just realised the 25th July is a few days away yet which I should really know seeing as I fly out on the 27th :)

If you’d like to be there, tune into Annie Mac’s show at 7pm on Friday 25th July – where she’ll be launching tickets to this event and letting you know how you can be part of the Radio 1 Ushuaia night.

Tickets will only be available online this year.

From 7pm til 11pm we’ll be broadcasting live from Ushuaia with Annie Mac, Pete Tong, B. Traits, Monki plus David Guetta, Duke Dumont, Kiesza, MK, Ten Walls, Afrojack, Eric Prydz and Hot Since '82.

For information on ticketing for the Radio 1 Free party at Ushuaia please keep checking back here!

Terms & Conditions

So you can't get wristbands in San An or PDB this year?

Back