*** Pukka Up 2012 ***

i can't see anything about them that's bad TBH. future disco are hosting the sunset terrace and they have some really cool guests...

In regards to the fact you get a free bus to this, do you have to be on the bus and go in space at the same time as all the pukka up people?

Can anyone confirm the time you do have to be in space for as well?

Cheers

Pukka up boat party/space

Hey people

im going in sept and was wondering on the boat party i no it starts at 6 til 9 and i was going to book online but i just wanted to know say after the boat finishes and we want to do our own thing will we still get into the club later on as i dont fancy going straight after the boat party as it will prob be dead untill 12 in space.

Cheers :)

you're quite wrong in thinking it will be dead in space before 12.
with the wristbands you get from pukka up you will have to be in space by 11pm.

you're quite wrong in thinking it will be dead in space before 12.
with the wristbands you get from pukka up you will have to be in space by 11pm.

ah ok I've been told wrong then so i was just double checking do you know if after the boat party they supply transport or do you still make your own way down either way

It includes transport. You get about an hour after the boat to run home and get changed.

As a boat party I really rate Pukka Up, with the Space entry though I think it's a bit of a rip off personally as you have to go so early. I think the ones they do with Ibiza Rocks included is a much better deal!

It includes transport. You get about an hour after the boat to run home and get changed.

As a boat party I really rate Pukka Up, with the Space entry though I think it's a bit of a rip off personally as you have to go so early. I think the ones they do with Ibiza Rocks included is a much better deal!

ah really thats good to know last thing i wanted to do was go straight there from the boat party all sweaty but the idea of going so early on is off putting

do you mean the ibiza rocks boat party? what is on offer with that?

im going ibiza rocks closing party and that gets you entry into the bigger club after im guessing ibiza rocks boat gets you into ibiza rocks after? think that goes on the weds tho ive already got the closing party tickets online in advance do you think if im flying out on the friday and buying pukka up boat tickets there on the sat be enough time for it on the tues i hear they sell out quick :l

ah really thats good to know last thing i wanted to do was go straight there from the boat party all sweaty but the idea of going so early on is off putting

do you mean the ibiza rocks boat party? what is on offer with that?

im going ibiza rocks closing party and that gets you entry into the bigger club after im guessing ibiza rocks boat gets you into ibiza rocks after? think that goes on the weds tho ive already got the closing party tickets online in advance do you think if im flying out on the friday and buying pukka up boat tickets there on the sat be enough time for it on the tues i hear they sell out quick :l
Personally think it's a rip off that when you get the free bus to Space, you have to go into the 'holding pen' for an hour for Pukka up dj's whilst Carl Cox is playing the sunset terrace. I was not a happy bunny, most people probably didn't know Cox was playing his early set then, stubbornly I refused to buy or drink anything in there, as it's obvious that's how Pukka up get to pair up with the night.

Saying all that, it is a very good deal for 60euros, the boat party is good (some posters off of here were playing when we last went) plus the transport and entry into one of the best nights on the island 8)

Personally think it's a rip off that when you get the free bus to Space, you have to go into the 'holding pen' for an hour for Pukka up dj's whilst Carl Cox is playing the sunset terrace. I was not a happy bunny, most people probably didn't know Cox was playing his early set then, stubbornly I refused to buy or drink anything in there, as it's obvious that's how Pukka up get to pair up with the night.

Saying all that, it is a very good deal for 60euros, the boat party is good (some posters off of here were playing when we last went) plus the transport and entry into one of the best nights on the island 8)

going to sound stupid but carl cox playing an early set would he be playing later on also? didnt know about the 'holding area' thats worth knowing as i wouldnt be happy either you just never know on these things so thought id get the low down before going to it

I'm not sure of other peoples personal experiences with Pukka Up but here are some points from me :)

- They don't run the Ibiza Rocks boat parties, the hotel runs them
- Pukka Up will take you to Space to get in there by 11pm; you will usually arrive around this time exactly and the club slowly fills up at this point and by midnight the sunset terrace, Premier Etage and the rest of the club are getting busy and have a brilliant atmosphere. I personally like seeing the earlier sets and love the vibe in the sunset terrace.
- This year I have only seen Carl Cox have a set which starts at 3-4am so you won't miss him; and Pukka Up are hosting the Premier Etage this year (except for the final two parties of the season which will see them in the Sunset Terrace) and you are able to explore the club freely and not kept in that particular area

The deal is a good deal especially if you break down the individual costs of a boat party, transport and club entrance but just make sure you make the right choice for your holiday. I have only heard good things so far this summer so go for it.

x

I'm not sure of other peoples personal experiences with Pukka Up but here are some points from me :)

- They don't run the Ibiza Rocks boat parties, the hotel runs them
- Pukka Up will take you to Space to get in there by 11pm; you will usually arrive around this time exactly and the club slowly fills up at this point and by midnight the sunset terrace, Premier Etage and the rest of the club are getting busy and have a brilliant atmosphere. I personally like seeing the earlier sets and love the vibe in the sunset terrace.
- This year I have only seen Carl Cox have a set which starts at 3-4am so you won't miss him; and Pukka Up are hosting the Premier Etage this year (except for the final two parties of the season which will see them in the Sunset Terrace) and you are able to explore the club freely and not kept in that particular area

The deal is a good deal especially if you break down the individual costs of a boat party, transport and club entrance but just make sure you make the right choice for your holiday. I have only heard good things so far this summer so go for it.

x

yeah the deal is good if you break down the costs just was unsure what happens after the boat party transport times club situation etc i think as long as they allow an hour to get back to them after the boat party for a quick change il be ready to hit space ha

U should hit pukka up. Yes u take a bus directly from the boat to space and ur not allowed to do anything in between, but the party is too much fun and u will love it. You can still take a small bag to put ur stuff in and have a refresher in space toilet. U won't regret

U should hit pukka up. Yes u take a bus directly from the boat to space and ur not allowed to do anything in between, but the party is too much fun and u will love it. You can still take a small bag to put ur stuff in and have a refresher in space toilet. U won't regret

i thought the hour to go back was to good to be true lol looks like its a quick refresh in space loos then ha :)

i thought the hour to go back was to good to be true lol looks like its a quick refresh in space loos then ha :)

As long as u enter space u cant leave, if you did u won't be allowed back in. But still I view it one of the best days and nights on the island :)

another pukka up-date:

both FRIDAY boat parties (san antonio + playa d'en bossa) now include WE ARE ROCKSTARS at the ibiza rocks hotel. valid from this week onwards. the playa d'en bossa party obviously also includes a free bus to the ibiza rocks hotel in san antonio after the boat party.

Back