PIKES 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Wilson was really good! Yesterday I danced more than I have in a long time. The music really hit me this time!

I really enjoyed Lou's set too, though wasn't too busy in Freddies for her. Neither of them seemed to play a tune more recent than mid 90s, at least the ones I recognised. Not saying that's a bad thing!

I actually spoke to a guy last night who I thought was you (mentioning our brief meeting in Plastik on Monday). Wrong person. :lol:

what did he play?
Tbf, by the time he came on, I was splitting time between Freddies and the room with the bath & things were getting hazier. I recognised Happy Mondays and Alan Braxe - Intro. There was some 80s hip hop too. Lou was playing stuff like Borderline, West End Girls, a Wham tune & some big 90s dance tunes alongside disco.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Lou's set too, though wasn't too busy in Freddies for her. Neither of them seemed to play a tune more recent than mid 90s, at least the ones I recognised. Not saying that's a bad thing!

I actually spoke to a guy last night who I thought was you (mentioning our brief meeting in Plastik on Monday). Wrong person. :lol:
I actually saw you on the dance floor, but I was so busy with myself that I didn't bother to interrupt! I thought I'd come to chat later, but I didn't see you again.

Tbf, by the time he came on, I was splitting time between Freddies and the room with the bath & things were getting hazier. I recognised Happy Mondays and Alan Braxe - Intro. There was some 80s hip hop too. Lou was playing stuff like Borderline, West End Girls, a Wham tune & some big 90s dance tunes alongside disco.
Yeah she played The wham rap, the wife loved her set - cosmic girl, borderline, move your body etc.

I Loved the remix of Loose fit Greg played…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back