PDB - 29 July - 7 August

Im not a robot

Hi All,

The wife and I are once again feeding our addiction making our (4th/3rd) annual trip to the White Isle from 29 July (just in time to catch W&W) through 7 August (to catch the monster line up of Steve Aoki whom I don't really care about, Dada Life who is great, and Benny Benassi who never dissapoints).

Shows we are looking forward to:
29 Jul - Together @ Amnesia for W&W
30 Jul - La Troya / Espuma Foam Party (Gotta love the foam)
31 Jul - Cream Ibiza - 20th Birthday Party (Possibly doing the Diynamic boat thing if Solomun will play and possibly doing ASOT at Ushuaia), as this will be night #3 in a row at Amnesia, we will probably VIP it as we will need a bit of rest.
1 Aug - ?
2 Aug - Better Lost Than Stupid @ DC-10 or El Row @ Space
3 Aug - Solomun +1 @ Pacha
4 Aug - ?
5 Aug - The Diynamic Outdoor @ Cova Santa (back up plan is Carl Cox or Sunk)
6 Aug - Aoki's Playhouse @ Pacha

Other than that, we usually rent a car and drive out to some of the better beaches/restaurants during the trip.

Hitting the clubs is always a much better time with a group and meeting new friends is one of the best things about Ibiza and has really made a great vacation amazing for us in the past so if you are going on the same dates, let me know and we can meet up.

-Steve

Last edited:
My husband and I will be there on from July 27-31. I was planning on hitting up Together on 29 Jul too! It's our first time, so it would be nice to meet some people with Ibiza experience and some good advice ;)

Well, I have plenty of bad advice... My wife is probably better at good advice.

I'll PM you my contact details so we can meet up.

Haha I like that... "not that bad." I'm the queen of bad advice... think we'll get along just fine.

Will be out there from 31st-7th with a large group, would be interested in meeting up with people from this board for pre-club drinks etc and nights at Amnesia, Space and DC10 throughout the first week of August. There seems to be a lot more people confirming for around these dates so hopefully we can organise a big meet at some point

Back