On my way to Ibiza, while connecting in Frankfurt ...

still waiting to read what happened.....

My goodness that was ages ago! My trip in 2005 - still the best. :)

Frankly, I can't remember...sorry! I fly Lufthansa soon to Athens, Greece and then to Mykonos, landing in Frankfurt for my connection to the Athens flight at 5AM again. I wonder if something strange like this will happen again.

I'm sure you'll all be anticipating another crazy thread! LOL

Not put off at all! I've earned 102,000 miles on British Airways with a credit card promotion. Hopefully that will get me to Ibiza, though the route on Lufthansa to Frankfurt was always fun. ;)

:lol: and 8).

30,000ish should do it via London I think ? Not sure if the transit stop's the best for naughtiness but the on-board BA loo on a flight from Paris made for an interesting (if bruising and somewhat hurried) high-altitude experience on one occasion ;) ?

:lol: and 8).

30,000ish should do it via London I think ? Not sure if the transit stop's the best for naughtiness but the on-board BA loo on a flight from Paris made for an interesting (if bruising and somewhat hurried) high-altitude experience on one occasion ;) ?

OMG no! That would really be crazy! And gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
:twisted: :lol: - worst bit is trying to sneak out again after the fasten seatbelt signs are on for the descent without getting caught by the flight attendants ..

LOL

If I do go this year I gotta get to that VIP party with Letsgetdownanddirtybaby. :) Free party at Ushuaia :) Hope he's got some crazy stories that can top this one because this one is old!!

LOL

If I do go this year I gotta get to that VIP party with Letsgetdownanddirtybaby. :) Free party at Ushuaia :) Hope he's got some crazy stories that can top this one because this one is old!!

Still puts smiles on faces ;) .. best things seem to happen unplanned !! Wonder whether he'll stick to that venue when he thinks it through .. hmmmm ...

I fly Lufthansa soon to Athens, Greece and then to Mykonos, landing in Frankfurt for my connection to the Athens flight at 5AM again. I wonder if something strange like this will happen again.

I'm sure you'll all be anticipating another crazy thread! LOL
that's right!! :lol:

Back