Ocean Beach Ibiza 2013

McRackin

Super Moderator
it opens on may 3rd :!:

We will then continue to open for '3 day weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun)' from May 3rd, 10th & 17th. From Friday May 24th we will then open 7 days a week until October 2013!

03.jpg

James Chapman

:arrow: ocean beach club 2012

A NEW addition to Ocean Beach 2013 - The Sunset Roof Garden restaurant

With beautiful ocean views up on the terrace this restaurant is definitely not to be missed! With a delicious menu comprising of Thai & Mediterranean dishes carefully selected by Chef Luciano Scardaccione Fox, this is the must see place this summer!

Tony Truman said:
Sunday June 23rd is my anniverasry party for 30 Years of Tru's Do's Parties at Ocean Beach Club Ibiza and i have finally decided on the theme for it and to be honest there is only one choice really...? It was also 30 years ago this summer also that the Legendary Wham song & video was launched Club Tropicana at the one & only famous Pikes Hotel Ibiza .

This song this place was an early inspiration as well as life changing for me & the sole reason i first went to Ibiza 30 years ago in the first place as i wanted to go and experience it all for myself at the tender age of 15.....and i thought myself of a bit of a George Michael lookalike at the time... ( yes i once had hair)... i was lucky enough that my mum kindly took me, and that i had the experience of Pikes & the Ku Club both in there heyday.....!!

This is something i will never ever forget and the reason why i have been fortunate to do what i have been doing the last 30 years for a living..............!!!.so thank you George , Andrew, Pepsi & Shirley as well as the Mr Ibiza himself.. Mr Tony Pike who leaves us all in the shade to hosting wild & crazy parties and is still cracking on at 83 respect to you Sir... a Tru legend.....!!!

So let me take you by the hand and welcome you to Tru's Wonderland .......CLUB TROPICANA .....at Ocean Beach Sunday 23rd June 2013 ...!!

All the ticket and bed reservation details will be on our website by the end of January .

xxx

IBIZA SPRAY PARTIES at Ocean Beach this summer!

Dates announced;
Sunday May 26th
Sunday June 30th
Sunday July 28th
Sunday August 25th

539746_3850964691789_2037190151_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
News just in! Urban in Ibiza confirmed to pop up once again at @OceanBeachIbiza this summer

new party on wednesdays with marco loco+guests as a pre-party of his thursday morning workers boat parties...

Every Tuesday this summer we see Ibiza Sensations hosted by Luis Del Villar and friends, playing a selection of the best balearic house music with a theatrical twist.
From Acrobat's suspended above the Pool to elaborate dancer's and Mermaids expect only the very best from this 'sensational' Pool Party starting May 28th.

Back