*** new for 2013: NIKKI BEACH IBIZA ***

I doubt many of the punters will be dipping into the secret delights of Es Cana,more likely to be staying on campus with the odd cab to Eivissa or the big clubs. I think trips to the nearby watersports will be made which can only help with the owners #trouserproblemsavingupforapairofshorts

I doubt many of the punters will be dipping into the secret delights of Es Cana,more likely to be staying on campus with the odd cab to Eivissa or the big clubs. I think trips to the nearby watersports will be made which can only help with the owners #trouserproblemsavingupforapairofshorts

If you mean Caesars, I doubt his vessels will be deemed sufficiently salubrious to tempt many of the likely clientele ... although perhaps that big white one might see a few more hours out of the bay. Jet skis might get a run though, thinking about it. Hope he does get more business... might then be willing to shell out for a decent inboard and a wakeboard tower. His son's got pretty good prospects - but only so far anyone can be expected to go off the back of a rib with a rope :eek: :rolleyes:. Thing is I bet a load of the Nikki crowd will have their own boats and toys so remains to be seen how many want to rent.

"...
press release

April 30, 2013, 7:00 a.m. EDT

Nikki Beach To Debut In Ibiza, Spain During Summer 2013
Nikki Beach Ibiza will be the Global Luxury Lifestyle & Hospitality Brand's Third Spain Location

MIAMI BEACH, Fla., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Nikki Beach Worldwide is thrilled to announce the summer 2013 Grand Opening of Nikki Beach Ibiza. Located on a magnificent beachfront property in the Santa Eulalia area of the island, Nikki Beach Ibiza will consist of the brand's signature beach club and restaurant. The brand's other Spain locations include Nikki Beach Marbella (open since 2003) and Nikki Beach Mallorca (open since 2012).

Modeled after the same stylish and contemporary look as Nikki Beach locations around the world, Nikki Beach Ibiza will be adorned in plush, all-white sun beds and chic drapery. Guests will spend their days indulging in endless champagne and a delectable menu while enjoying music played by resident and guest DJ's.

"Ever since we opened our very first Nikki Beach in 1998, one of the most frequently asked questions has been: 'When are you going to open in Ibiza?'" said Jack Penrod, Founder & Owner of Nikki Beach Worldwide. "Today, I finally have an answer: 'We are looking forward to welcoming our loyal customers and locals & visitors of the beautiful Balearic Island to Nikki Beach Ibiza in summer 2013!'"

Nikki Beach is known for introducing the world to the ultimate beach club concept by combining the elements of entertainment, dining, music, fashion, film and art into one. Nikki Beach Ibiza will host the brand's famous events including the Grand Opening White Party. The exceptional dining, ambiance & entertainment will make Nikki Beach Ibiza the most luxurious haven of choice for the world's jet-set, VIP and celebrity clientele.

Address: Urbanizacion S'Argamassa, 07840, Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza Espanawww.nikkibeach.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/nikkibeachibiza | Instagram & Twitter: @nikkibeachibiza

Nikki Beach can now be experienced in Miami Beach, Florida, USA; St. Tropez, France; St. Barth, French West Indies; Marbella, Spain; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Marrakech, Morocco; Koh Samui, Thailand; Mallorca, Spain and pop-up locations during prestigious film festivals (Cannes, Toronto & Sundance). The Beach Club division will open in Ibiza (Summer 2013) and in Phuket (Fall 2013). The Hotels & Resorts division has a current location in Koh Samui, Thailand and is slated to open in Bodrum, Turkey; Porto Heli, Greece; Phuket,Thailand; Hvar, Croatia;and Paphos, Cyprus.

Nikki Beach Press Contact:Julie Fogel, Global PR Director ...

SOURCE Nikki Beach

..."
(marketwatch.com)

Kimajy, you come to this on a much more technical level than me.
My experiences at Cesar's consist entirely of sitting in the shade and sipping ice cold beer...

Kimajy, you come to this on a much more technical level than me.
My experiences at Cesar's consist entirely of sitting in the shade and sipping ice cold beer...

Sounds quite tempting actually ! Getting hauled through sea chop behind a rib by Caesar on a board with boots far too big for me a couple of hours after crawling out of 'Enter' on all fours certainly woke me up and carried me through another day. But it might also have been construed as a perverse form of insane masochism that might have been better swapped for a bevvie-soaked natter on the terrace. Only having to stay off the booze in order to drive the car stood in the way !

.... Es Canar suburbia ;)
That's well off the usual track -
they'll have Punta Arabi as virtual neighbours !

address of nikki beach miami :arrow: 1 ocean drive
address of nikki beach ibiza :arrow: ****ingendoftheworld :twisted:

603774_384390251680467_1788813926_n.jpg

'Nikki Beach' begins its work in s'Argamassa without license
The mayor says the developer has demolition permit, but not new

Nikki Beach Property developer, who plans to settle in the hotel S'Argamassa Santa Eulalia, is already well advanced construction of an annexe to the hotel and swimming pool, all located where it was before a park children, although currently lacking building permits for these buildings.

The mayor, Vicent Mari, when asked yesterday about these works, said he was unaware that they had already started and confirmed that unlicensed. "To my knowledge, there is only granted a license now for demolition, but no permit granted for new construction. They have a project submitted for a restaurant, but I think it has no license yet, "he said.

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...-inicia-obras-sargamassa-licencia/620015.html

pics:
http://multimedia.diariodeibiza.es/...us-obras-sargamassa-sin-licencia-6038_1.shtml

"...
Santa Eulalia ordered the stoppage of the works of Nikki Beach for lack of license
The developer begins work despite the Consistory has not granted permission

The City of Santa Eulalia has ordered the suspension of the construction of the new facility Nikki Beach for lack of license. The company had started work without waiting for the City Council granted permission for major works that have requested to undertake the building and, yesterday morning, after an inspection of the municipal guard, Santa Eulalia signed the decree of paralysis.

The city had granted a demolition license for the company to tear down the pool and playground located in the hotel zone where you want to install s'Argamassa the beach club but had not yet given permission for major works to build Nikki requested Beach. Now, technical services shall verify whether the built corresponds to the draft submitted by the developer to determine whether or not legalizable. Should work correspond to the requested license processing will continue to grant planning permission finally. Conversely, if the project fails, the Consistory could open a planning infringement case, sealing the works or even order its demolition ...

..."
http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/...obras-del-nikki-beach-por-falta-licencia.html

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...as-nikki-beach-licencia-concedida/620153.html

theibizasun

Nikki Beach
This new beach club is being constructed adjacent to the S"Argamassa Hotel, but it has now been discovered that the proprietors do not have the correct permits to build. Work has now been halted, but it is possible that it will be able to continue shortly as the land is classed as urban and such constructions are allowed, although permits should have been sought before construction commenced. Another worrying factor is the affect that the works could have on the aqueduct which is situated nearby, although it was revealed that so far no archaeological remains have been unearthed. It is not certain how extensive these waterworks are, as detailed excavations of the whole site have never been undertaken.

Back