Naked sunbathing or skinny dipping

When I go skinny dipping folks turn their binoculars the wrong way round to make me look further away. Can't blame them! The closest nude beach to a hotel entrance that I know of must be Roca Bella (Formentera) where the ordinary beach @ Es Pujols is on your left, (bottom right in screenshot) but the wee bay to the right with the fisherman's boats attracts a few nudist bathers. The "official" beach is further round, but in high summer gets very busy whereas the little bay is almost empty and closer to the bar for supplies! Shallow water that warms up nicely too.

Attachments

• Screenshot (66).jpg
    Screenshot (66).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 5
Cavallet not a nude beach anymore ? In Front of the beach bar , everyone is clothed. Only right, behind the tower , there are nude people . Right ?

Cavallet not a nude beach anymore ? In Front of the beach bar , everyone is clothed. Only right, behind the tower , there are nude people . Right ?
Its a question. Thats what I saw the Last 3 years.
No problem to walk 200m to the right. Front there to chiringay is nude area. Maybe its a seasonal question.

Its a question. Thats what I saw the Last 3 years.
No problem to walk 200m to the right. Front there to chiringay is nude area. Maybe its a seasonal question.

well, there isn't a sign that says you have to be naked on es cavallet. and for the last ten years or so it's always been a mix of people in swimwear and people without anything...personally I haven't noticed a big change throughout the years. but in your case, I am sure you remember it from longer ago and maybe back then things were different and pretty much everyone was in their buff?

well, there isn't a sign that says you have to be naked on es cavallet. and for the last ten years or so it's always been a mix of people in swimwear and people without anything...personally I haven't noticed a big change throughout the years. but in your case, I am sure you remember it from longer ago and maybe back then things were different and pretty much everyone was in their buff?
Yeah
At cavallet, most people were without clothes. There was a poster beside the beach bar. Think its still there. Was not longer ago than 5 years .
20 years ago nude bathing was usual at Salinas, a little in direction of the tower . Out the season nearly everywhere, at PdB , too .
No problem to go 100m , then everything is ok . You only have to know it.

Last year at Es Cavallet we were with a group of friends I didn’t necessarily want to get naked in front of but most others around were and I had the opposite dilemma of not wanting to make them feel uncomfortable!

I think the last few years less people are actually getting naked even on the usual "nudist" beaches especially during the tourist season.
I think the phones waving has a lot to do with it.
Bloody phones, first they ruined clubbing now the beaches!!!

At Cala Vadella, (my favourite beach, but very much a family beach) there are often people skinny dipping or sunbathing naked. They tend stick to the sides of the cove and are usually seen in the early morning or the evening.

However, I've found that people don't really care. Especially locals! It's Ibiza. Relax

I remember the days when Tanit ( a good looking black guy with super long dreadlocks ) would walk around KU club naked every night.
No one cared then !

Check out the " A short film about chilling " documentary

At Cala Vadella, (my favourite beach, but very much a family beach) there are often people skinny dipping or sunbathing naked. They tend stick to the sides of the cove and are usually seen in the early morning or the evening.

However, I've found that people don't really care. Especially locals! It's Ibiza. Relax

I remember the days when Tanit ( a good looking black guy with super long dreadlocks ) would walk around KU club naked every night.
No one cared then !

Check out the " A short film about chilling " documentary

a lot less naturism than there used to be sadly, largely thanks to immature idiots staring or sniggering at or even filming nudists and making them uncomfortable. i do remember a lovely couple we met at Salines a few years ago who were seasoned nudists (and swingers!) who sunbathed there every year. I admired the fact they were both obese but had no inhibitions at all.

Back