My first last minute cool season trip!

Dan Gruner

Have just booked my first cool season last minute solo trip. Flying out tomorrow (Tuesday) morning for 5 days and staying in Ibiza Town.

Would be up for meeting anyone for walks, beers, food etc. No definite plans as yet. May get a car - have not decided...

Hopefully there will be some vibe, nice bars and restaurants open. Appreciate it will be quiet. Would very much like to go back to Formentera again!

Thanks! :)

Quite a few restaurants and bars in Ibiza Town are re-opening this weekend (La Bodega re-opened yesterday), so it will feel nice and buzzy tonight and tomorrow. As Easter is earlier this year, a lot of places which wouldn't usually open back up until late March / early April are opening around now.

Plaza del Parque was busy last week (as it usually is, even in Winter) and I see a few more places there are opening up as well, including Locals Only which is usually more of a tourist place, ironically. The visitor numbers have noticeably increased over the last few days across the island.

It's also forecast to be around 22 degrees today and tomorrow, so won't be that cool!

Last edited:
Quite a few restaurants and bars in Ibiza Town are re-opening this weekend (La Bodega re-opened yesterday), so it will feel nice and buzzy tonight and tomorrow. As Easter is earlier this year, a lot of places which wouldn't usually open back up until late March / early April are opening around now.

Plaza del Parque was busy last week (as it usually is, even in Winter) and I see a few more places there are opening up as well, including Locals Only which is usually more of a tourist place, ironically. The visitor numbers have noticeably increased over the last few days across the island.

It's also forecast to be around 22 degrees today and tomorrow, so won't be that cool!
Yes, it's fantastic out here in Ibiza Town. Went to San Antonio Thursday evening and managed to get mugged. That's another story... Anyway, enjoying my time here in the town and have met some lovely people. Will be returning in May :)

Yes, it's fantastic out here in Ibiza Town. Went to San Antonio Thursday evening and managed to get mugged. That's another story... Anyway, enjoying my time here in the town and have met some lovely people. Will be returning in May :)
You really are an Ibiza lover if you fall in love with the island in winter.

Sorry to hear about the mugging and hope you’re ok. San A was very vibey the previous Thursday with the pintxos trail on.

Sorry to hear you were mugged! I thought out of busy season would be fairly free of that sort of thing...less easy pickings of 'refreshed' people and less crowds for bad folks to hide in :(

I'm not surprised to hear about San An muggings as I was done after coming out of Eden last July.

It's the first year in 25 years that I haven't booked up yet as thinking twice about going.

erhhh mugged, doesnt sound bright..what happened there pal... great to know the muggerds are out in march

Back