Music on afters @ Cova Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure joe. as they now do a two-night-closing at amnesia they might not do an afters in between or after the second part...but we shall see.

not sure joe. as they now do a two-night-closing at amnesia they might not do an afters in between or after the second part...but we shall see.
Thanks Stivi, will you need a separate ticket for the part 2? i have a ticket for Music on closing and going to space on the sunday, may be interested in heading back to amnesia saturday night for part 2 then!

there is a combo ticket available now which is valid for both nights and saves you a bit of money overall

The closing party afters is definitely off. Cova Santa themselves posted that this coming Saturday is the last chance to party with the Music On crew. Shame, was looking forward to the afters as a prelude to Space Closing. Guess I can get a bit more kip in now!

Plus almost certain Carola will be playing at the carry on.

that is yet to be seen. as he plays again on the second night he might play at cova santa, but I wouldn't bet on a long set of his at the afters (if at all).

that is yet to be seen. as he plays again on the second night he might play at cova santa, but I wouldn't bet on a long set of his at the afters (if at all).

Thankfully he is on, lineups just announced on the FB event. He's on at the second night too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back