Ministry of So.../So...Summer Sundays

Buckley

:D Where to start folks?

Thank you ever So... much for coming to these two events. As ever, it was a pleasure to see you all enjoying yourselves and not for the first time the So... DJs absolutely rocked. I think we were easily the most...erm...'enthusiastic' people in MoS which makes it all the more impressive that many of you made it down to So...Summer Sundays the next day. :D

Babs' gang get the 'most wrecked' award for the duration of the actual events, although there was some serious competition from those who were still at Buckley Towers being exceptionally badly behaved late last night. Despite having TWFM, I'm still amazed I made my eight o'clock meeting this morning.

Got a ton of work to do, So... I'll have to post more later, but again massive thanks to everyone involved DJs, Spotlighters and of course, Phil (Rulin on here) at MoS for giving us the opportunity to do the things we love! :D :D :D

ps. If anyone has found Scoobie's watch, or Dempsey's records or phone, let me know will ya?

A pleasure as always Mr B :D ;)

By the time we dragged ourselves away from The Royal Oak and made it to Progress Bar we were in a bit of a state :eek: I think it was Jamie's bright idea to have a lucozade just before we got in taxi which made for an entertaining taxi drive and entrance into the bar :eek: :lol:

Bring on the next one :D

I've said it in other posts, but i'll say it again - Saturday was one of the best nights in a club I have had in a long time.
The Ministry staff were superb, as were the crowd in the Baby Box and everyone I met over the 2 days.

It took a LOT of effort to get down to the Progress Bar on Sunday, but we managed it, and it was a cracking laugh, although by 9pm I was about as tired as I have ever been !

Barbie said:

By the time we dragged ourselves away from The Royal Oak and made it to Progress Bar we were in a bit of a state :eek: I think it was Jamie's bright idea to have a lucozade just before we got in taxi which made for an entertaining taxi drive and entrance into the bar :eek: :lol:

Yeah it was most fun. Nice work again Buckley.

I think Jamie gave me two lucozades b4 we got in the taxi for Progress. Apologies if I was a bit in a bit of state :eek:

Bubble said:
Barbie said:

I think Jamie gave me two lucozades b4 we got in the taxi for Progress. Apologies if I was a bit in a bit of state :eek:

No problem Alex - that (and the music) is what its' all about :D Sterling work as ever mate.

Stu Hirst said:
I've said it in other posts, but i'll say it again - Saturday was one of the best nights in a club I have had in a long time.
The Ministry staff were superb, as were the crowd in the Baby Box and everyone I met over the 2 days.

It took a LOT of effort to get down to the Progress Bar on Sunday, but we managed it, and it was a cracking laugh, although by 9pm I was about as tired as I have ever been !

Stu - you were superb mate. I'll tell you what - I'll buy you beer this weekend. Where shall we meet? Local boozer? Fancy London Town? Oh...hang on a minute....we'll be getting smashed at Space opening, won't we? :lol:

Say hi to your mates too, and thank Neil for manning the decks yeaterday too.

Bubble said:

Jamie and his bright ideas to have 2 lucozades :rolleyes: :lol: It's a good job we had Tom to sing to us in the taxi :eek: :lol:

It was lots of fun carrying your box in as well :eek: :lol: Can I be your full-time box carrier :lol: ;)

Buckley said:
Stu Hirst said:

Where shall we meet? Local boozer? Fancy London Town? Oh...hang on a minute....we'll be getting smashed at Space opening, won't we? :lol:

:D

Will give you a bell Friday mate to sort out details for Sunday.
We'll be down at Space for about 1pm or so I think.

Other special thanks go to BBS & Alan Helps who manned the decks for a marathon stint at So...Summer Sundays, Chewie for managing as long as he did with CDJs that were just plain unworkable, Mark Sun for being an all round good egg, Johnny Arthur for being even more battered than last weekend and the current for returning from Brussels last night and giving me a better option than carrying on even further :lol:

Chewie - nice wheels, by the way!

Isn't it great that everyone had such a wicked time - I met so many new peeps on Sat & Sun through So... and they were all lovely. Can't wait for the next :D

Barbie said:
It was lots of fun carrying your box in as well :eek: :lol: Can I be your full-time box carrier :lol: ;)

That was a highly amusing moment, I don't know how you managed to carry all those records without falling down the steps :confused: :lol: You can carry my box anytime ;)

Bubble said:
That was a highly amusing moment, I don't know how you managed to carry all those records without falling down the steps :confused: :lol: You can carry my box anytime ;)

The combination of Babs teetering in wedges, (that's wedges Alex not kittens :lol: ;) ) steps and carrying a huge record box was a recipe for disaster :eek: :lol:

Buckley said:
Other special thanks go to BBS & Alan Helps who manned the decks for a marathon stint at So...Summer Sundays, Chewie for managing as long as he did with CDJs that were just plain unworkable, Mark Sun for being an all round good egg, Johnny Arthur for being even more battered than last weekend and the current for returning from Brussels last night and giving me a better option than carrying on even further :lol:

Chewie - nice wheels, by the way!

thank u sir! - gonna cruise saffend to find meself a sharon... :lol:

hey 20mins and one decent mix... good job Ben n Alan has loadsa 12s with em!

Stu Hirst said:
Buckley said:
Stu Hirst said:

Where shall we meet? Local boozer? Fancy London Town? Oh...hang on a minute....we'll be getting smashed at Space opening, won't we? :lol:

:D

Will give you a bell Friday mate to sort out details for Sunday.
We'll be down at Space for about 1pm or so I think.

We'll be there earlier, bout 11 ish.. I'll catch you round the DJ Mag stage then... ;) I'll text you anyway fella!

Oh, and repeating myself again from another post about saturday...
FANTASTIC night!!! :D

Thanks for organising Sat and Sun guys. Sorry I didnt make it Sunday but had loads to do before going away. Typing this fro hotel room in Miami andisproving dificult. 8)

spunkymonkey said:
Thanks for organising Sat and Sun guys. Sorry I didnt make it Sunday but had loads to do before going away. Typing this fro hotel room in Miami andisproving dificult. 8)

Go away, we don't want to know that you're in Miami :twisted: :lol: ;)

Great to see you and Anthony on Sunday morning, we were in quite a state :eek: :oops: :lol:

Buckley said:
Say hi to your mates too, and thank Neil for manning the decks yeaterday too.

My pleasure mate!

Two absolutely fantastic events, I had such a blast - hats off to you sir! :D

Barbie said:
spunkymonkey said:

Great to finally meet you and Anthony, god know what he must have thought of us lot on Sunday :confused: Have a fantastic holiday! :D

cookie said:
Great to finally meet you and Anthony, god know what he must have thought of us lot on Sunday :confused: Have a fantastic holiday! :D

This is Anthony 'I've lost my shoes' Anthony so I'm sure he thought we were all perfectly normal :eek: :lol: ;)

Back