Mike & Claire Manumission's Phantasmagoria

This is why i would really like you to do a review dude:mad:;):)
Just do what I've doing since 1997. Don't go to the f#cking clubs..I still have a great time every year.
100% agree, been going for nearly 20 yrs and very rarely hit the clubs anymore and we all still have a brilliant time year in, year out! Its all about what you give & take from the island. Still sad to hear such pionerring people such as Mike & Clare packing up and leaving because the horrible corporate world has taken over the island slowly bit by bit.. Might as well let them starting the drilling! Long live paradise ;)

I first set foot in Ibiza on 94 and went every summer since. I had some great times there in the Coco Loco. And yes after all those years Ibiza has taken many forms. People have tried making money from nearly every format by now and some formats dissapear and others get replaced some decay to a mere shadow of what they used to be. So I think some people on the island can't blame what they build. Hope one day the circle will be round again and there will be another generation in search for their own thruth and boundaries and dictate their own taste in music. Thank you Mike and Claire for those unforgettable parties and after and after that parties. For the nice raids at sa trinxa and for trying to innovate and stop certain party formats when it was time to stop. We will always have those days in our mind.

Message to the kids: Build your own f***ing rave !!!

Back