10288782_717703344937965_3944460431294793591_n.jpg

full dates confirmed now...

10th july - already done
31st july - luciano & friends TBA
14th august - luciano & friends TBA
28th august - special MTV event with luciano & friends & special guests TBA
11th september - luciano & friends TBA

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/luciano-friends-destino

as already mentioned, tickets are 25€ including one drink - gotta be in by 8pm.

free destino buses from 7pm onwards - use them! Stops are: pdb (tantra + hotel algarb), figueretas (coolture café), ibiza town (McD in the port and pacha parking) and San An (bus station).

Line up for 31st July @ DESTINO

LUCIANO
ARGY
MATTHIAS MEYER
GIANNI CALLIPARI

open air 16:30-23:30, party continues inside TOX afterwards

line up for 14th august

LUCIANO
MIRKO LOKO
FRANCO CINELLI
EZIKIEL
DAVID DURIEZ

line up for 4th September (the luciano-instead-of-solomun-date at destino)

LUCIANO
EDUARDO DE LA CALLE
GIANNI CALLIPARI
FRANCISCO ALLENDES
PAOLA POLETTO

there's already rumours about his new residency for 2015........................... interesting if true!

Would this mean him leaving Cocoon on Mondays? Because i thought his Origins night worked quite well

To be honest the few times I went I preferred his guests than him! Not 100% feeling his sound at the moment, but maybe that's just me!

You got any idea why Luciano can't just settle somewhere haha?

Not sure, don't know any of these guys well enough to ask! HaHa. I'm guessing that a lot of these guys get slightly bored and physically knackered when they have to do long seasons in the same venue! 2011/2012 he was doing a 20+ week Pacha residency + 15 (ish) week Ushuaia residency! I think we can all agree by September 2012 Luciano was playing the same stuff week in week out to the point that we all shouted NO MORE! I suppose a 8-12 week residency is more manageable and enjoyable....

Back