luciano @ cova santa

i still rather see him four times than calvin harris and such... lol ;)

of course. but then again calvin harris only plays at one single party on the island. i thought that after last year's disaster with luciano doing two residencies (and none of them being really successful) he would have learned something, but it currently doesn't look like that.

of course. but then again calvin harris only plays at one single party on the island. i thought that after last year's disaster with luciano doing two residencies (and none of them being really successful) he would have learned something, but it currently doesn't look like that.

I still think its very good that hes doing the cova santa gigs, something new and hopefully it works out.
and regarding last year luciano & friends at ushuaia wasnt that bad, it was pack enough when i went but yes definitely wasnt crazy busy!!

I still think its very good that hes doing the cova santa gigs, something new and hopefully it works out.
and regarding last year luciano & friends at ushuaia wasnt that bad, it was pack enough when i went but yes definitely wasnt crazy busy!!

i'm not saying he shouldn't do it, don't get me wrong. everybody loves a daytime open air party - be it at cova santa or at destino. but am a bit surprised he does both. also hope it works out well.

i'm not saying he shouldn't do it, don't get me wrong. everybody loves a daytime open air party - be it at cova santa or at destino. but am a bit surprised he does both. also hope it works out well.
i'm with you Stivi. The only thing i can think of as to why he is all over the island again when it didnt work last year is that he is clearly showcasing a different sound to last year. And a lot of gigs means that more people will hear this differing sound....

just a thought really...

He just can't get enough can he?

In 2011/12 when we had Pacha + Ushuaia he had two slightly different sounds / crowds then, and IMO the two residencies worked.

Be interesting what the plans are for Cova and Destino. More of the same sound, or widen his base with a more accessible sound!

Just passed by few minutes ago... The security told me they'll start in 30 minutes!
Could count 15-20 cars outside....

Is Destino a permanent thing, or just a few one off parties?

probably just a few one offs. he did really well at the destino one year anniversary thing last week, so they've put up another date. my guess is it could also heavily depend on how cova santa works really.

Really would like to make it to Cova, hope it works out. I think once Solomun and friends opens up it will generate more buzz too.

In 2010 when Ushuaia was cancelled and they did the free beach things we all were shot from going to hard and missed it. Ready to make my return and hear Luciano and friends out there.

Phil Weeks just right now posted on his fb page: "Party at Cova Santa with Luciano is cancelled
by the cops
Sad!!"

does anyone know whatsup??

Just released by Luciano:

"URGENT NOTICE: Unfortunately, our fun is too much fun for others, and some People do not want us to share music with you today ! But we are warriors and we ll do anything to stay up and play the music !!! So our party has been shut down by the police at Cova Santa , politics that we don't like ....

HOWEVER. The show must go on!!

We are moving the party to No Name Bar on the beach in Playa d’en Bossa. Come dance with us from 18:30 today xxx

We don’t stop the music!

Thank you for your understanding & patience."

Back