Lookalikes!

Stupid tripod.com!!!!

black_superman.jpg

Buckley said:
You out to play on Sat Scoobs?

Afraid not- having a quiet one this week, and we got so cross with the lack of sound or water at last years SW4 that I was never going to persuade Stephen to fork out for it again :lol:

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

Afraid not- having a quiet one this week, and we got so cross with the lack of sound or water at last years SW4 that I was never going to persuade Stephen to fork out for it again :lol:

:eek: They had beer though right? Right?

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

As I remember it was a choice between luckwarm redstripe or some dodgy eastern european smirnoff ice knockoff :lol: :lol:

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

As I remember it was a choice between luckwarm redstripe or some dodgy eastern european smirnoff ice knockoff :lol: :lol:

What's not to like? :lol:

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

Innit. Some people just don't want to be cultured.

As long as it's none of that foreign muck, eh Scoobs?

x-amount said:
Buckley said:
Scoobie said:

Can I take it that you'll be in attendance, Dan, perhaps demonstrating the importance of a good warm up stretch to the queueing masses? :lol:

SuperD said:
x-amount said:
Buckley said:
Scoobie said:

Can I take it that you'll be in attendance, Dan, perhaps demonstrating the importance of a good warm up stretch to the queueing masses? :lol:

"...And reach!" :lol:

Better make sure he's not he Chameleodan mode! Be like trying to warm up with the Green Godess with her against a hedge! :lol:

x-amount said:

Absolutely!. I think I will lobby the organisers to provide a great british lager like...errr..................

Scoobie said:
x-amount said:

Absolutely!. I think I will lobby the organisers to provide a great british lager like...errr..................

FOSTERS...

Not sure on attendance yet. Every logical reason (seriously out tonight, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday) point to turning it down.

Are tickets still available?

x-amount said:
Scoobie said:
x-amount said:

FOSTERS...

Not sure on attendance yet. Every logical reason (seriously out tonight, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday) point to turning it down.

See ya there then :lol:

x-amount said:

Dan -- you know that logic can't be applied to clubbing with your mates -- it all works at an emotional level. ;)

x-amount said:

Believe so and they're also reputed to be available on the gate

An old thread for those who aren't too busy today.

Even if you've seen it before, it's gotta amuse ya!:lol:

Back