Kevin and Perry 2023

Doors open at 10pm now
Check out this playlist too it's going to be epic

There’s a few of us heading to Plastik in San Antonio bay Monday night for a bit of a trance classics warm up if anyone’s interested :)

Is this separate to the Ibiza Trance Event party? They were a bit funny about us going in their party at a bar on the west end last year.

It went well, caught up with some friends but then got an early one as we’ve got a busy one today.

I will be moving hotel rooms today however after a complete lack of sleep due to it being so noisy (fuse box making noise most of the night, noise from outside the hotel as I’m right on the path by the beach in San an). I’ve reached peak middle age!

It went well, caught up with some friends but then got an early one as we’ve got a busy one today.

I will be moving hotel rooms today however after a complete lack of sleep due to it being so noisy (fuse box making noise most of the night, noise from outside the hotel as I’m right on the path by the beach in San an). I’ve reached peak middle age!
Middle age is the new teenage I've heard haha you anywhere near the egg? I'm a minute walk away apparently. I have 1 more sleep to go and can't wait

Back