Is it easy to pull in ibiza!

W

welshlads2004

hey boys, i was wondering if it is easy to pull the ladies in ibiza?

HAPPY DAYS!

go to the west end and you´ll pull before even noticing. that place is a groos marked for ugly ducklings that want a quick shag... :eek: :D

hehe I believe you.
I didnt mean to come across as harsh, but that place!!! :eek: I mean, Itsj ust like any other cheap resort, might as well go to Callella or Benidorm for such a classless act

Its more harder they say to pull in clubs like that.
Most people in big clubs go for the djs , music & atmosphere.

I like both the pulling side & the atmosphere of clubs and music but when i go to super clubs i dont go n look to pull but in bars n small clubs why not.

I just thought it was a bit of a bold statement to tell him to stay on the west side of the island, or even go back to benidorm, if the lad wants to try his luck pulling then good luck to him, agreed tho most people in the big clubs will be there for the music and thats why i will be there also 8)

Yes i see what ur saying !

Problem is its a constant rore with clubbers & beer boys on forums like this :)

There both bad stereo types ...

Alot of clubbers take drugs witch is bad & alot of beer boys drink witch isnt a problem but when they become muppets and fighting for no reason thats a problem too.

I have mixed thoughts about this i dont take drugs but i drink n when i go out i get pissed so people could class me as a beer boy but then again i dont act like a twat fighting.
And for when i go to clubs i dont really drink only water or redbull but i hate mingers who gurn in the corner of the club im like what a night hes having i bet the owner of thats proud ! so i have mixed feelings about this :)

Whats wrong with wanting to hook up with someone on holiday? He didnt say he was gonna get tanked up and start touching girls whilst shouting "get your t*ts out!" did he? he might mean actually meeting someone who he finds atractive and they get on well and get together - they might actually meet thru the type of music/dj they both like - does this offend people?!

Rick, I totally agree with you on that, people go on holiday for different reasons and have different preferences as to what they consider as "entertainment", each to their own as they say. The lad who asked if it was easy to pull got put straight into the beerboy stereotype.[/quote]

yep true Alancuth !

When i go to Ibiza i will be going to Big clubs and visiting the Westend and yes i wouldnt mind pulling :)

Likewise - If i get my trip sorted I too will be visiting the likes of space, pacha, amnesia along with the westend occasionally.HOWEVER - this does not mean I'll be fighting, wearing footy shirts, puking up , or acting yobbish.
I might even try my hand with a bit of chat to a member of the opposite sex - ooh the shame of it I'll be banished to the west side for ever :lol: :lol:

I like a bit of variation too, San Antonio is easily the easiest place to pull, but the girls are classier away from there in my opinion.
And Ibiza should be welcome to people who want to get wasted in the West End every night, each to their own, as long as they treat others with respect that is!

look the man !!! if the yours cannot pull on the ibiza they hay the man u must be so loser or want to be???????? becaush only the loser cannot pull on the ibiza understand what im sayin to u man coz when i am wented last july this is unbelireveble how many burds i pulled yes i scored 8 times yes 8 times repsect ? i scored with sexy birds and 1 dog she was so fat cow i woke up next to a hippo lol?

wayne18uk said:
look the man !!! if the yours cannot pull on the ibiza they hay the man u must be so loser or want to be???????? becaush only the loser cannot pull on the ibiza understand what im sayin to u man coz when i am wented last july this is unbelireveble how many burds i pulled yes i scored 8 times yes 8 times repsect ? i scored with sexy birds and 1 dog she was so fat cow i woke up next to a hippo lol?

PURE CLASS!!!! hahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

MIcheaL

OK, OK, I was out of line asking him to stay in Benidorm.
But please? Posting on a forum: "is it easy to pull a bird in Ibiza?" doesn't really paint a very positive picture of the author of the post.
In fact I'm surprised anyone on this board can see the sense in it.
Each to their own I suppose!

Back