ibiza123 festival 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean the land beyond Mint is going to be sporting Circus Tents & there won't be a parking space to be had for miles ?

So does this mean the land beyond Mint is going to be sporting Circus Tents & there won't be a parking space to be had for miles ?

Yes..... but they tell us it will be good for Ibiza. Its public land...........i think??

Dont worry you can be sure there will be parking spaces for the limo's, hummers and VIP's.

So does this mean ... there won't be a parking space to be had for miles ?
you lazy bastid :twisted:

...Dont worry you can be sure there will be parking spaces for the limo's, hummers and VIP's.
the least we should expect/accept is that valet parking will be available
for our hummer-stretchlimos :p

15xn30g.jpg

Plenty of land there to be fair. Just wonder how it'll pan out in terms of opening hours really.

Might boost the early July San An hotel demand a bit for that week.

btw, do you remember this post from last summer?:

concert promoter Pino Sagliocco on AMNESIA MAGAZINE's june issue said:
Do you still think about doing new things in Ibiza?
We shall probably announce the landing of Live Nation in Ibiza quite soon and pick up where Ibiza 92 left, so that the island isn't only considered the island of the djs, but is identified as "the island of music" once again, where the great stars can present their gigs and shows.
well, look who we have here:

scaled.php

with the confirmation that live nation is involved i'm not surprised anymore by some of the artists rumoured to appear at the festival..... this is going to be HUGE ! !

Actually ... it's a good thing whether it's my scene or not. 1st week in July can be relatively quiet .. this will likely change all that.

It won't be your scene, nor a lot of others who bleat on about what Ibiza should be,but I think it might change some peoples minds about the island,in a way taking it back a bit ....good thing !!

it's not about taking it back. (i know you didn't mean that in a going backwards sense either).

it's about making ibiza a music island, even more so than it is currently and doing something unprecedented.

imagine if in 5 or 10 years ibiza had become a must-do place for all major tours in europe or the world, the same way bands/artists tour and do a gig in berlin, barcelona, rome, etc. It's not unfeasible that it could become like that and over time, if necessary, then we'll build a concert arena.

It doesn't impinge on the unique and special nature of the electronic music scene here, but instead it's just a bit of lateral thinking and a few side steps to see the potentially massive benefits of something like this happening.

it's not about taking it back. (i know you didn't mean that in a going backwards sense either).

it's about making ibiza a music island, even more so than it is currently and doing something unprecedented.

Imagine if in 5 or 10 years ibiza had become a must-do place for all major tours in europe or the world, the same way bands/artists tour and do a gig in berlin, barcelona, rome, etc. It's not unfeasible that it could become like that and over time, if necessary, then we'll build a concert arena.

It doesn't impinge on the unique and special nature of the electronic music scene here, but instead it's just a bit of lateral thinking and a few side steps to see the potentially massive benefits of something like this happening.

+1

btw, do you remember this post from last summer?:

well, look who we have here:

scaled.php

with the confirmation that live nation is involved i'm not surprised anymore by some of the artists rumoured to appear at the festival..... this is going to be HUGE ! !

Is he the same guy who promoted these gigs?

Cuenta en su haber con la organización como promotor de las más importantes giras mundiales tales como Queen, Rod Stewart, Sade, Frank Zappa, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, David Bowie, Guns n' Roses, Jean Michel Jarre, Frank Sinatra, Elton John, Prince, Michael Jackson, Depeche Mode, Gloria Estefan, Luis Miguel y Ricky Martín entre otros.

Glad I will be in Ibiza in July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back