Ibiza vs Croatia?

Was thinking early September, not so sure at present, don't know much about Croatia.
Was there the first week in September last year and it was pretty wet and windy. Only managed to sunbathe for 1 day. Not sure if that is typical or just bad luck.....

suncebeat boat party tickets out.

just got mine on the nulu movement boat.

boat - check
quality house music - check
louie vega - check

all thats missing is a pirate...

Got ours for the Must Be The Music. Tempted by the Classic House one too but I'm sure I'll be struggling by Tuesday!
Getting very excited now!

Got ours for the Must Be The Music. Tempted by the Classic House one too but I'm sure I'll be struggling by Tuesday!
Getting very excited now!
we were going to go for that one too but by time i had got first load of tickets the others had sold out.

very excited about the trip

I have been to Croatia last year. I did different cities and I have to say that the country is very very beautiful. I loved many places but especially Hvar and Split which are very charming. I joined a friend that I met in Ibiza few years ago who came to see me in London for we are FSTVL. He is living in Novalja close to Zrce on Pag Island. Even though I loved the way he received us, bringing us to the local restaurants, meeting and having fun with local people, I hated the place. Zrce is all fake. It’s like a huge cheap fun fair. Winter wonderland looks much better. All the clubs are literally next to each other and seem to have been built really quickly with cheap materials to make money with young crowd. The crowd is extremely young and every people are doing binch drinking and throwing up everywhere. You can see that also some group of people from different countries are here looking for fights. I visited all the clubs for free in one night thanks to my local friend but we went home after few hours as I did not like it at all. You can’t imagine how I was happy to be back in Ibiza one month after where I did 5 parties in a row. Croatia yes, Zrce never again.

avoid holiday destinations crawling with young yobs. it ain't rocket science....

select your festies carefully - pick the ones with good music and mature, friendly crowds

I have friends DJing at Love International this week, if anyone off here's at that.

Suncebeat sounds really good too. Have fun there SPL contingent.

good shout from kim. for me festivals are defined by their crowds not their line ups.

hideout looks to have a magic formula of

1. popular tech/house line up with broad appeal to lots of youngsters from uk
2. hot sunshine
3. cheap accomodation/very cheap booze
4. situated in a nation where uk tourists probably dont speak the language and dont feel much connection with locals.

add number 4 to numbers 1 to 3 and trouble seems sadly inevitable

I have been to Croatia last year. I did different cities and I have to say that the country is very very beautiful. I loved many places but especially Hvar and Split which are very charming. I joined a friend that I met in Ibiza few years ago who came to see me in London for we are FSTVL. He is living in Novalja close to Zrce on Pag Island. Even though I loved the way he received us, bringing us to the local restaurants, meeting and having fun with local people, I hated the place. Zrce is all fake. It’s like a huge cheap fun fair. Winter wonderland looks much better. All the clubs are literally next to each other and seem to have been built really quickly with cheap materials to make money with young crowd. The crowd is extremely young and every people are doing binch drinking and throwing up everywhere. You can see that also some group of people from different countries are here looking for fights. I visited all the clubs for free in one night thanks to my local friend but we went home after few hours as I did not like it at all. You can’t imagine how I was happy to be back in Ibiza one month after where I did 5 parties in a row. Croatia yes, Zrce never again.
This is ecactly i see zrce ... ibiza is ibiza ... still. But croatia for sure is a beautifil country

Gerd loves that tune, kink is the man!

The videos from love International this year look so good, the crowd looks brilliant and great lineup of djs.
A festival for people who actually love the music as opposed to hideout where the 'sheep' and large groups go

It was very hard to get stuff up to.about 2 years ago,now I hear its pretty easy... bring your own is best I say..

Back