Ibiza Virgin help?!

Roxy101

Hey just looking for some answers, well as you can see iv never been to ibiza. I'm going for 1 week with a few friends and self catering, staying in San Antonio :) would be grateful for some answers-

1) Is 715€ enough for 1 week? I already have a es paradise glow party ticket and pukka up boat party ticket.

2) also as I'm self catering, what are the food in supermarkets prices like?

3) how much will it be for a beer in most places?

4) what do you wear to a glow party? ( I'm a girl!) Does the stuff wash out of clothing easily ?

5) any other helpful tips/ advice? :)

Thanks

1) I usually take a grand for a fortnight and I always do self catering cause like to eat out and about.. so 715 should be plenty, just depends on how many proper club nights your planning to do, cause tickets cost from around 30 - 70 euro's.. and the drinks prices in clubs such as amnesia, Ushuaia, pacha, privilege are beyond a joke even for bottled water.

2) supermarkets are cheap, plenty to choose from!!

3) If there's a group of you, bars in the west end offer drinks deals for groups.. for example if 4 of you, for 10 euro each, you'll be offered 2 double/triple vodka mixers EACH, 2 glasses of cocktail each or could be a jug between all and places tend to throw in shots too.. beer can also be on these deals at night but local bars/restaurants tend to just have normal menu prices!

4) cant really answer that one haha

5) you'll have the time of your life, just stick with your pals, don't be left on your own especially at night and just be careful!!!

1. Although a quite exact figure, 715 euros is fine. Unless you are taking a lot of taxis between San An and PDB.

2. Lidl !!! but there are plenty of good value meal deals knocking around. ie Davids, Curry Club

3. Beer is 10-12e in clubs, 6e in more "upmarket" or "trendy" bars, probs half that again on drinks deals elsewhere.

4. Just your Alan's

5. Go to Amnesia for Cocoon or Matinee (depending on music choice). Dont get too hammered too early, clubs are at their best past 4am. Have at least one night off and maybe get a bus to a nice beach. Look out for news of after parties on FB or twatter.

715 Euros is plenty enough IMO, plenty of Supermarkets so lots of competition and low prices, also there is a Lidl near the Bus Station/Es Paradis/Gatecrasher.

Price of beer varies from about 6 Euro's a bottle on the Sunset Strip, to 2-3euro's a pint on the strip. Best tip if there is a few of you is to haggle with the PR's a bit, sometimes 2 or 3 will be trying to drag you in so play them off against each other! also as with every holiday resort, generally the bars just off the main strip or on its edges are much cheaper.

Lots of bars do drinks deals, but these can be hit and miss, we've had some great offers but we've also ended up with weak cocktails/shots that we didn't really want to drink in the first place.

also food is very cheap in restaurants if you only want to eat basic food like Pizza, Burger & Chips etc, and its not that expensive to eat a nicer meal either. Not really worth cooking your own IMO.

I always go to Es Canar now, but back in the day, I survived on 600e for two weeks, granted mind, that was only doing two big club nights, and the rest sticking to the strip, so, accounting for inflation and price rises since my last clubbing holiday (2006) 700+ would be fine

Hey just looking for some answers, well as you can see iv never been to ibiza. I'm going for 1 week with a few friends and self catering, staying in San Antonio :) would be grateful for some answers-

1) Is 715€ enough for 1 week? I already have a es paradise glow party ticket and pukka up boat party ticket.

Should be, depends how mad you go.

2) also as I'm self catering, what are the food in supermarkets prices like?

As others have said get to Lidl, its dirt cheap for alcohol. Think when we went 2 years ago they had bottles of wine for a euro, spirits like vodka were very reasonable and their beer was really cheap as well. They do actually publish their monthly offers magazine online which will give you an insight into their prices see link below

http://folleto.lidl.es/b2e7022d-11e2-45b3-827a-b44c78bd5ec7/

3) how much will it be for a beer in most places?

As others have said it varies massively dependent on where you are etc.

4) what do you wear to a glow party? ( I'm a girl!) Does the stuff wash out of clothing easily ?
Can't help there

5) any other helpful tips/ advice? :)

Get the bus from San Antonio to Cala Bassa Beach.

Thanks

Back