Ibiza Solo: 1st week of October (schedule changed)

Hi Momo, I will be there solo the 17th - 21st, my first time in Ibiza too. :)
I am also from the US, from Rhode Island.

Hi everyone!

I was planning to go to Ibiza with my friend but she can't make it anymore...

I was really looking forward to it so wanna make it happen!!!

If anyone or any group wants to be my company there...I'd like to jump in as I planned >_<

Just don't know anyone there and never been to Ibiza or Spain before..kinda scared to go alone.

About me - I'm working/living in San Francisco, was born in Korea / studied in Japan.

Anyone wants to party / tag along with me there?! haha
I'm there from 15th-22cnd going solo, be cool to meet up with yourself and maybe a few others :)

Hi there!
Cool! Where are you going to stay? Did you book everything already?
I am staying closer to Ibiza town, hotel ebeso in ses figueretes. Yea, everything is all booked, even got all my tickets and events planned out. How about you?

17-22
Hi everyone!

I was planning to go to Ibiza with my friend but she can't make it anymore...

I was really looking forward to it so wanna make it happen!!!

If anyone or any group wants to be my company there...I'd like to jump in as I planned >_<

Just don't know anyone there and never been to Ibiza or Spain before..kinda scared to go alone.

About me - I'm working/living in San Francisco, was born in Korea / studied in Japan.

Anyone wants to party / tag along with me there?! haha

Hi:) I have the same situation, my friend suddenly cannot go, so I'm going solo:confused:. My date is: landing 17.09 around 2pm after short Holiday in Sicily and leaving 22.09. I know Ibiza and clubs pretty well as it's going to be my 5th time, however first time going on my own. Would be really great to have chat and party with you and some friendly folks. :)

Planning to be there from Oct 6th to Oct 8th.

Oct 6th: Pacha 67 Sailboat Ibiza town + Pacha - Fxxx me I'm famous closing party
Oct 7th: Destino Closing party
Oct 8th: Amnesia closing party or Pacha - Paris by night closing party

Who wants to go with me?? Don't want to go alone.... :)

pacha 67 sailboat, really? its quit pricey with a few people such a 40 people, dont know if it wil lbe a wild party
ive attended to boat party aug 16 with hundred people & they were very shy before the call of the booze :D
oct 6 , for now nothing planned..if u read my review, sure i wont go to FMIF party...
oct 7th Destino planned early to support 2 ibz djs..
oct 8th Paris by night closin @ pacha followed by amnesia around 7.00am

I should hang with french couple (& a lot of spotlight contacts, i hope i'll bump to them in clubs by chance :cool:), so if u want to join the team,Best closing 16 team ever :cool: ,don't forget to whatsapp the day b4 landing in ibiza (as my phone is not 24h with data network, i swith off to save battery & turn on every 45mn/1hour) or to chat with me in order to see if u are really willing to meet, as i ve seen many people there, getting in touch b4 ibiza & once in ibiza no news..up to u guys :p u'll miss a lot of things :D

Last edited:
pacha 67 sailboat, really? its quit pricey with a few people such a 40 people, dont know if it wil lbe a wild party
ive attended to boat party aug 16 with hundred peopel & they were very shy before the call of the booze :D
oct 6 , for now nothing planned..if u read my review, sure i wont go to FMIF party...
oct 7th Destino planned early to support 2 ibz djs..
oct 8th Paris by night closin @ pacha followed by amensia aroud 7.00am

I should hang with french couple (& a lot of spotlight contacts, i hope i'll bump to them in clubs by chance :cool:), so if u want to join the team,Best closing 16 team ever :cool: ,don't forget to whatsapp the day b4 landing in ibiza (as my phone is not 24h with data network, i swith off to save battery & turn on every 45mn/1hour) or to chat with me in order to see if u are really willing to meet, as i ve seen many people there, getting in touch b4 ibiza & once in ibiza no news..up to u guys :p u'll miss a lot of things :D

Oh I'll definitely hit you up there :)
Why don't you wanna go to Pacha FMIM party?? I wanna see David Guetta at least once in my life!!

u d'ont need to see guetta, trust me ;), i can send u a pic of me & David & Cathy guetta @ las salinas ibz summer 2001 :D
Better save ur money to see Bob Sinclar at Paris by night on saturday

2 parties at pacha for ur first time in ibiza?..too much i think , u should give a try to other clubs.; Sankeys (Unusual suspects ,should be free for me & mates :cool:) otherwise ull have to find one mate there if u really want to do FMIF @ Pacha ...

Back