Ibiza Rocks VIP Balcony - Worth it?

richiew2k

Ola

Just buying all my tickets upfront for august, has anyone paid extra for the vip balcony for Ibiza Rocks? Is it worth it?

Cheers

Ive stayed there the last 4 years and I don't think its woorth the difference, it is literally just a balcony view.

I much prefer being the the mixer by the stage and bar

Ive stayed there the last 4 years and I don't think its woorth the difference, it is literally just a balcony view.

I much prefer being the the mixer by the stage and bar

Yeh true,

Is there a vip bar which is easier to get served? Im an impatient f**k lol

last night i was invited to visit the revamped VIP inside-the-VIP, which has been redesigned by the one and only Sunny who is also hosting it, and it looks great (i specially enjoyed the concert posters -the decemberists, the black keys, queens of the stone age, etc-). for those interested, check for availability at the door.....

scaled.php

scaled.php

Was up there for the Madness gig last year.. and for us it was worth it..

the missus is quite small and usually struggles to see at gigs and hates being crushed in a crowd..

the view was ace... and watching the crowd going mental was fun too.. the drinks in the VIP bar where quick and easy to get but more expensive than the token bar downstairs..

if you wanna dance around and get the proper gig atmosphere though.. id stay down by the pool..

theres also nothing to stop you using the VIP bar / balcony upstairs and then going down into the main area afterwards if you wanna get into the crowd!

since some days ago these classic steve emberton images are decorating the vip.....

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

debbie harry -------------------- ac/dc -------------------- ozzy -------------------- joan jett

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

sid & nancy -------------------- lemmy -------------------- ron wood -------------------- the clash

for those asking if it's worth, keep in mind that if you're in the VIP you might be invited to the private after party where you might meet the bands :!:

just saying.....

new picture hanging in one of the walls of the VVIP.....

scaled.php

..... yep, the tattooed bum of otter from manumission ! !

Never been to Ibiza Rocks but will be visiting for Chic and Nile Rodgers. Can I still go right off in the VIP or is it more refined?

Back