- Ibiza Rocks Hotel is getting a big birthday makeover for 2015 -

McRackin

Super Moderator
Ibiza Rocks Hotel is getting a big birthday makeover for 2015

As well as being the Island’s leading live music promoter, Ibiza Rocks is also the No.1 youth holiday operator with hotels, a travel company, bars, diners, retail stores and a massive live music and event programme. At the epicentre of all the action is the Ibiza Rocks Hotel, which made history as Ibiza’s first destination concept hotel when it opened in 2008. World famous for being home to the Ibiza Rocks and W.A.R! weekly gigs, the Ibiza Rocks Hotel is getting a big birthday makeover for 2015.

One hundred of the Hotels’ Stage and Pool view rooms are being completely renovated to superior quality and the hotel will offer a bigger selection of freshly prepared food, premium drinks and healthy lifestyle options. This includes a fresh coffee and juice bar in the hotel lobby and two poolside restaurants serving a completely new and freshly prepared menu.

safe_image.php

TUE :arrow: Colada Club *NEW*
WED :arrow: Ibiza Rocks
FRI :arrow:
W.A.R!

:arrow: Book the hotel direct through Spotlight

Is there a set date for their b'day celebrations yet? Can't seem to find anything confirmed. And their twitter page is neglecting to reply to me, which I take as they haven't decided yet/waiting to see which acts they can book on which dates, and then decide!!! :spank:

Ahhh... 19th-23rd July is also their Croatia festival, so I guess they will double-up on the bookings to save some €€€ £££ $$$ ! :idea:

So I would expect a line-up consisting of some of the acts already confirmed for that! :twisted:

Fly out on the 22nd of July for one of my best mates stag dos. Will be 13 Years of visiting the Island but my First time on an Ibizan Stag and First time staying at Ibiza Rocks. Hope it's a top Guest for the Birthday but it's Clockwork at Es Paradis on the Friday that I'm most looking forward to!!

Are there more tham one Rocks resteraunts on the island?

this is the ibiza rocks empire:

Ibiza Rocks Hotel - in San Antonio
Ibiza Rocks House aka Pikes - boutique hotel outside San Antonio
Ibiza Rocks Bar - in San Antonio
Ibiza Rocks Diner- in Playa d'en Bossa

The Ibiza Rocks Hotel will be opening its famous gates this Thursday. Are you ready for a summer to remember?

Does anybody know at least WHEN Ibiza Rocks will release their final dates?? Amongst a couple of others 8th July still has nothing showing up at all - not even a warm up DJ. Realise they want to keep things under the radar but its killing me not knowing who's on!

Whatever happened to the after party at Es Paradis... I never went myself but always assumed it was a safe, consistent weekly night for Es Paradis?

Got the ‪#‎IbizaBlues‬? Missing the Rocks poolside vibes? We might have the answer... Tune in to hear Rocks Resident Patrick Nazemi broadcasting LIVE from poolside at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel every Monday 2-4pm.
Listen now at http://bit.ly/IbizaRocksRadio

11659423_10153947830999908_872682860691571184_n.jpg

We've got a brand new weekly event confirmed for #Rocks10! More information coming soon

MONDAY - ?
TUESDAY - Colada Club
WEDNESDAY - Ibiza Rocks
FRIDAY - W.A.R! + #ShelterIbiza

monday rocks at ibiza rocks bar?!

Back