Ibiza Past

I have some pics and vids from privilege supermarche 2013. Was a special one, full on hard core sex show set to edm. Midgets in robot suits and lasers (didn't get pictures of those though sadly). For me and mates first time in a super club while wasted was pretty ? lol

Not sure if that is material you want for your insta? ?
Not sure we can post hardcore sex stuff, but anything else maybe? ?

Question from the psy trance party scene pictures late 90's

Where did the crowd go? Travel East to Asia, got old and normal, bought apartments in Portinatx ? combination of all.

Simialr to the different new age travellers groups in 90's, I wonder what the Spiral Tribe, Bedlam and Exodus crews are up to.

I can't see that crowd in long black ts, cut loose at the collar.... at Music On?

Question from the psy trance party scene pictures late 90's

Where did the crowd go? Travel East to Asia, got old and normal, bought apartments in Portinatx ? combination of all.

Simialr to the different new age travellers groups in 90's, I wonder what the Spiral Tribe, Bedlam and Exodus crews are up to.

I can't see that crowd in long black ts, cut loose at the collar.... at Music On?
I know of one that done ok when he hung the trousers up

Okay not that old at all, but these posters were lying around in my room for over a year and I just put them up yesterday. Yes, I went to both these events! Missing this place!

rsz_pxl_20201127_032526627.jpg
rsz_pxl_20201127_032628707.jpg

The Ibiza Past Podcast : Episode 1
COMING SOON...

In our first episode, we will be sharing some myths, legends, strange news stories and funny tales from Ibiza’s Past.

In future episodes we will be interviewing interesting characters who have visited or lived on Ibiza, including people who helped to shape the island (as well as various rogues, charlatans and reprobates)

These interviews will give you all the real deal stories from Ibiza Past, so expect to hear about the history of Ibiza as well as tales of debauchery that go way beyond sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

Please make sure you subscribe to our You Tube Channel so that you don’t miss a single episode.

#ibizapast #ibiza #ibizapastpodcaat #podcast #podcastersofinstagram #ibizahistory #history

Myths, Legends, Strange News Stories and Funny Tales from Ibiza's Past.

Episode One Includes stories about:
Es Vedra
The Orange Juice Man of Ibiza
Bagwhan Rajneesh Cult
Bob Marley Concert at the Plaza De Toros
Christopher Columbus .

+ much more!

Please make sure you subscribe for future episodes and also please follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for lots more photos and stories from Ibiza's Past.

Back