Ibiza on a shoestring?

Who goes on holidays to drink smoothies..:lol:

Me ! :lol: You can get some great smoothies in Ibiza, Golden Buddha do some corkers :twisted:

I drink shed loads of them. They're a godsend - my Ibiza trips (and the overnight drives to the airport for flights at insane hours of the morning after zero sleep) were also officially red-bull free this year - I did have a few coca colas, which is still a caffeine hit but much less and no taurine at least. A step in the right direction ! Pretty much abandoned booze last year and think I had 3 small beers all year so far, all of them in Ibiza.

Don't drink in UK any more, gone almost over to decaf and gave up drugs many moons ago now. My AirB&B hosts last trip had mahoosive ganja plants on the balcony with ripe buds and I even managed to resist that temptation. Didn't realize the police overlook up to 3 plants per household (!) So yeah, not 100% tee total but near as damn it. Upside - way more balanced & never have to stress about roadside tests or scoring. Downside - need constant feeding with smoothies and endorphines from exercise or I get gloomy, grumpy and prone to being misanthropic. But that could just be age :lol::lol::lol:

Me ! :lol: You can get some great smoothies in Ibiza, Golden Buddha do some corkers :twisted:

I drink shed loads of them. They're a godsend - my Ibiza trips (and the overnight drives to the airport for flights at insane hours of the morning after zero sleep) were also officially red-bull free this year - I did have a few coca colas, which is still a caffeine hit but much less and no taurine at least. A step in the right direction ! Pretty much abandoned booze last year and think I had 3 small beers all year so far, all of them in Ibiza.

Don't drink in UK any more, gone almost over to decaf and gave up drugs many moons ago now. My AirB&B hosts last trip had mahoosive ganja plants on the balcony with ripe buds and I even managed to resist that temptation. Didn't realize the police overlook up to 3 plants per household (!) So yeah, not 100% tee total but near as damn it. Upside - way more balanced & never have to stress about roadside tests or scoring. Downside - need constant feeding with smoothies and endorphines from exercise or I get gloomy, grumpy and prone to being misanthropic. But that could just be age :lol::lol::lol:
Driving around Ibiza looking for smoothie dealers :lol:

actually, file alongside people at the other end of the scale who boast about how smashed they are.

great

whoop-dee-doo

here's your Blue Peter badge

Looks like airb&b is the only real damaging vice you need to give up?

Lol. It was my first ever time doing it - was that or sleep in the car or not go at all as I set a spending cap on myself. Shelled out for one batch of August hotel prices this year but I'd really rather spend my money on something else. The people doing it were resident and renting themselves, was pretty clear that was the only way they could stay with a roof over their head through the Summer so I guess people do what they have to. It worked that time but I'd still be happier in a hotel with more privacy most of the time.

here's your Blue Peter badge

Blue Peter ? Does it come with a wrap of free charlie ? o_O:lol:

Drinking a beer is nice watching the sunset or when having a bit of a social

Drinking beer for the purpose of getting drunk or whilst clubbing??? No thanks

You can also tell the person who is living on beer on holiday....Usually sun burnt with a blotchy face, bloated due to dehydration and sweating all day. You just know they are going to spend a week after Ibiza in bed eating pizza and sleeping, feeling like they have aged 20 years

You can also tell the person who is living on beer on holiday....Usually sun burnt with a blotchy face, bloated due to dehydration and sweating all day. You just know they are going to spend a week after Ibiza in bed eating pizza and sleeping, feeling like they have aged 20 years

sorry man, but what a load of rubbish.
I live on beer when I go on holiday in most parts of the world and neither me nor any friends of mine I know, doing the same, look like that.

Drinking a beer is nice watching the sunset or when having a bit of a social

Drinking beer for the purpose of getting drunk or whilst clubbing??? No thanks

As apposed to anxiety twitches, night terrors, deep depression and loss of a stone in weight?:lol:

sorry man, but what a load of rubbish.
I live on beer when I go on holiday in most parts of the world and neither me nor any friends of mine I know, doing the same, look like that.
Exactly, either way, I find it hard to identify someone whose been smashing the piss too smashing the drugs, especially on a plane back from Ibiza. (Not a policeman before you ask ) ;)

I'm 3 weeks away from going and all I can think about now is how much I'm looking forward to being able to drink beer all day and night without having to think about work the next day. I try to drink as many different beers as I can get a taste for something new. Even when I'm on one in a club I have to be holding a bottle of beer on the dance floor even if it's just to occupy my hands. But to be honest by the time it gets to 5am and I'm tanked up on other stuff as well I normally just hold the same bottle for about 3 hours. By the time I get round to having a sip I need oven gloves just to hold the bottle it's gone so warm. You might MIGHT see me down a bottle of something like Smirnoff ice at about 6am but that's just a need for something sugary

I said you can tell the person who is living on beer on holiday

Sunburnt, blotchy face, bloated and sweaty - all highlighted in that picture

we will have to agree that we disagree then. I very much live on beer when I am on holiday and I never look like that. and I believe you are indeed generalizing far too much but no bother.

Back