**** Ibiza I'm going to Vegas.

http://youtu.be/mfSIcx1YgVE Have you got the moves Icey:D

oh dear^^^^ at both of them

I have enjoyed my trips to Vegas but I go to gamble. That is not a clubbing destination unless you have never been to a real house club and enjoy VIP and bottle service. Ibiza is still the winner hands down there is no sane person who say Vegas is the house music place to go. Vegas is good at what it does and Ibiza is the great clubbing place to go.

Vegas is great fun but def not for clubbing.Strippers,hookers and to gamble is what it does best.you should be happy to go there just for that.Oh yeah and propper 5star service with a smile that alot of those so called 5 star in ibiza could learn a thing or two from.But who goes to Ibiza for 5star anyway.:rolleyes:

Vegas is awesome, not somewhere you go for house/techno though. Saying that Loco Dice has a residency this year with the Wynn group and I've heard of Hawtin and Dice playing Drai's as well as Defected putting something on somewhere. Overall, Ibiza wins hands down though.

Well after a 7 year gap I went back to Ibiza last summer.

Boy has it changed.

I never thought I'd see San
Antonio as a superior night out to the overpriced crap their selling as fun in Ibiza Town.

Pacha was awful, Space was a joke, ushaya was full of gypsys.

My friends, the party has moved to Vegas.

Those in the know aren't willing to put up with shoddy service and moody girls.

Guys, if you want to get laid and party to good house music, stump up the cash and party in Vegas.

Leave Ibiza to the geeks.

Can't be ar$ed to trawl this thread to get the jist (so apologies :lol:)

...but I really really really couldn't stand Vegas.

It represents all the nasty elements of what it means to be human.

The reason I spent the best part of a decade jetting back and forth to Ibiza was because of the hippy ideals the island has capitalised on.

Despite the VIP nastiness which appears to have crept up - much to my :( - it was still a place to go and dance.

Vegas has taken the natural landscape and made it ugly. There is no class in Vegas - expensive plastic as far as the eye can see.

Couldn't wait to leave. Vile.

Ibiza for deep house. Vegas for deep throat.

E to the D to the M baby ... wooooooo ! Peter Oakenfield is tha mutha ****in' baaaaaaamb ... wooooooo !

Back