Ibiza and its after parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come and join us this Sunday morning!
Morning workers party in Bas3ment bar!!!
Workers prices and free entry!
3 of the best Dj from San Antonio!!!
Alexander J (VIVA Workers bar)
Dj Doom (Plastik)
Dj Rory Verrill (Taboo)
Dj KaTa (Pukka UP Boat-Party)

a bit late but...

SECRET VILLA PARTY ANYONE? in a 1.2million€ villa from 6.30am sunday morning till last man standing! So could be going till late that night!

1005892_10200905147647519_79758594_n.jpg

What's all this "Workers Only" patter about? Are holidaymakers strictly not allowed to these parties? Do you have to show a worker ID? What defines a worker (I assume you have to work in Ibiza)? Why do they do this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered about the snub for us mere tourists but curious to know the reasons!

I hope there is an after party in that villa when im there! looks awesome!

Where abouts is Tox?

regarding cocoon after, i'm confused. isn't it so that it starts tuesday morning near to the closing time of the amnesia
and goes up to noon, early afternoon?

or was it only for the opening that they issued a full daytime-party till moreless wednesday ???

i don't think it will be such a big party after such a "small" cocoon night like on 2nd sep. ( without sven and ricardo ). but i'm interested to go to their afterhour let's say the time round noon.

the cocoon afterhours don't start right after amnesia closes. they normally get going from late morning/noon time onwards, get busy in the afternoon and normally stop at midnight.

well if they do them at sal rossa then not...but they don't always do them there ;)

@richiehawtin: btw.there is NO after hours tomorrow ONLY @ENTERexperience OPENING TONIGHT! Thats where all of our energy is being focused into! EXPERIENCE!

mumblemumble

What's all this "Workers Only" patter about? Are holidaymakers strictly not allowed to these parties? Do you have to show a worker ID? What defines a worker (I assume you have to work in Ibiza)? Why do they do this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered about the snub for us mere tourists but curious to know the reasons!

Still nobody has answered the above. Any ideas to my questions?

1044323_602719259749485_1599716401_n.png

tomorrow cocoon after hour at la sal rossa start at 12
lineup:
ONUR OZER MARCUS FIX CHRIS TIETJEN.PLUS VERY SPECIAL GUEST
entrance is free!

Still nobody has answered the above. Any ideas to my questions?
the party is geared for workers but if you know people that organize the party , you can go even not workers (for shipfaced boat party as far i am concerned):party announced in workers palce or FB page of workers djs that play in the events

"Attention attention our special guest for today's after-hour is on its way.....and it is the one and only SVEN VÄTH!
Let's continue the party Cocooners!

Entrance is free, La Sal Rossa, Playa d'en Bossa!"

ok not exactly an afterparty, but...

seth troxler and craig richards both at pooldisco at santos now.

"Attention attention our special guest for today's after-hour is on its way.....and it is the one and only SVEN VÄTH!
Let's continue the party Cocooners!

Entrance is free, La Sal Rossa, Playa d'en Bossa!"

La Sal Rossa, is that the one affiliated with Club Bahamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back