Ib

Met Autralian spotlight staff at space Stevie m racin? Minds was shitty lol Nice to meet u even i may look unfriendlyzombie i say) but 10hrs sleep from last thurday dont help + too much booze this day...

Today is day off after many events in a row..plan market this mornin but bes mate A is Sleepin lol..we haven had time to fill fridge...
Tuesday we llo go to maceo tox after party see u there
Follow the pink vip room cap & wavefan..
.no whatsapp fb mess whyle partying...just openur eyes & ..

Salinas ride to drop mates there(Dc10 +Cocoon) & Sa trinxa experience for us &nationl fiesta in ibz harbor:Fireworks..
SEE u there around 6.00 pm..Sa trinxa..Follow the Brown darbuka..n

Didnt go to Sa trinxa..delay .because of pre drinkin
Tueday
We did Float the boat party with out package 11.00pm is too soon .hardly recommanded
we went to Cox with mates around 2.00am ..queeu was fine not like Elrow a party iml go b4 11.00pm as seems to bz The Space Party!!..one didnt make it as too wasted lol
I was too but i told best mate my body cant hold anymore & i will drop him to vet spotlight flat at Dausol appartment.
After some chilling mn there i were willing to go for it...
Wedneqday..rainy day..no maceo after party as everybody was sleepin & not in mood to go there alone
All plans ruined this day except Paradise Dc10
.Good party..rammy but u can find a good spot
I was offered a drin 6times
Ibz spot vet
His friend
My best ibz spot mate
1 mexican girl
A virgin spot , the only one i met
A mexican girl that i introduce to virgin spot..not a good idea i wont introduce girls to other male spotlight lol
A mexican girl(san an) we met & wiling to meet me again
SO i dont need to sip at other people drinks ,only me ,my minds, knowledge of ibz & my Drumd are good assets to get in touch with many party people
Just landin at ibz airport 2 lovely us girls ask to see me again :)
I didnt meet them because of annoyain spoid chold girl :'(
..Cala vadella paella in 1-2hrs thrn Bora bora beach bar then Las Dalias was sa dam around 9.00 pm
NO more Pm or phone swapping for meetup , im overbusy, Just come to say Hello in Ibiza :-;-) in loking at this thread where ill put my plan...or wait for the closing meetup post lol

"Let nobody empty your bottles"..unless she's a hot Mexican.:twisted:
Cant imagine i turn back
"Let nobody empty your bottles"..unless she's a hot Mexican.:twisted:
I cant imagine i turn back 2 lovely higher upper class but promise them to be on my rides for the closing..(they will b back )
VINTAGE + Glitterbox 40€ David Morales Kenny Dope ,u cant miss it on a friday night in ibz (music on? Wont b ba k for closin 70€ tonight..
Tomorrow Ants + Elrow(go early as queue is huge at 2.00am)
Sunday-》 Blue Marlin early as rammy as hell from 9.00pm then Sundays at space el salon spotlight..partt not rammy at all..
SEE U THERE!!!

So from yesterday i m alone
On monday i decline a free entry paid by a girl to Flower Power as mate Hate this girl,as long as im concerned if she pay me things for free i have nothing against this lol..looks like ill plan to be a gigolo ibiza guide lol
We did ocean beat boat party..quiet fun except some edm commercial music playes 1/3 of time..
Guess who were up for dancing :-D as the first :)
Tuesday we went to heart Night of classics with Wally Lopez Cesar del Rio.ibz .legends
One of best night of pure House & good techhouse
Wed mate leave 10.00am , was lucky to have a mate like me that dont sleep lol &"pack all stuff as he has difficulties to leave his bed..*we left heart around 6.00am when walikin to appartment i felt on a chair & was usped that i broke my tibia
Wed..recovery..some littke bora bora I do ibiza & some little Ibiza sensations @ ocb
Today should be Guarana at santa eulalia Iban Mendoza bday..

There are some few vodka limoncello hierbas to empty b4 i leave ibz sat night
This is my spain number
0034610602229 whatsapp if in
Today ..in san an in a few mn to get my whistle
Then Bora bora then Guarana Santa eulalia
Friday Lio at night
Sat Boat party Beautiful people boat party Blue marlin from 5pm..should be with one polska girl..the 2went home

A lot of waste of time this post lol
Will deal other way for closing.
Hang with workers..put 4 people (Egyptian boy brazilian girl 2polska girls )on gueslistr at Zoo ..yeah baby :)
After the boat party & zoo project i lla have a go to Blue Marlin ..Elrow worth today but already done it & will do for closin...

:oops:

Ibz spot vet
His friend
My best ibz spot mate
1 mexican girl
A virgin spot , the only one i met
A mexican girl that i introduce to virgin spot..not a good idea i wont introduce girls to other male spotlight lol
A mexican girl(san an) we met & wiling to meet me again
SO i dont need to sip at other people drinks ,only me ,my minds, knowledge of ibz & my Drumd are good assets to get in touch with many party people ...
:lol:

yes i bought 8 ones 4th working with uv & other sparkiling in dark..the shop is closed u have to make a rdv with shopper & plan to buy things in order no to loose her time
it has succes, got a pics with funny uk girls(one with dick whistle :spank:) at tribal session sankeys, im not a pic addict of me especially with girls on my fb but they ask for it :p....uk girls are so welcoming to me as alone and a buncj of 10 girls :cool:
No sleep for last day in ibz except the 1h15hours from 2hours trip (emptying the hierbas bottle helped), had many gueslist but no one showed up, , i met a french girl in pdb while tyding the car, will invite her to sankeys with names of other worker polska girl i put that couldnt make it as too tiresd but at sankeys they check names for gueslist asking for id...
left sankeys 4.00 am ...
just realised ive lost my minds again in ibiza as i forgot to pick my credit card & some cash from a safe hidden place, so hidden that i forgot to remember it :lol:
Soon a review, as im f***in burnt now & back to office tomorrow !!for some revies and another meetup post even dont know if it worth as i lost so many times with people that didnt show up & i dont really need this post as ive seen as me, my drums, my cool attitude & good knowledge of the island(i dont have drugs toshare but only gueslists :spank:) get everybody to meet me :cool: (saw it last days, so many people nice to u if u r cool guy)
ZOO is handsome , what are the "sheep people" that enjoy more Ants? :D a good way to have friends here :p

Back