I keep dreaming about a girl at work

... are these dreams subliminal messages
urging me to declare my "lust" for her ...
Oh, and I also imagnied I was knobbing her the other night
when with my missus ...
osbj1v.gif
osbj1v.gif
:lol:

I must say, this thead has made me proper LOL reading it back.

I wouldn't have come back on the forum if it wasn't for the fact I have been roped into going back to Ibiza for the closing parties. I'm glad I did and got reminded of the internet gold.

I've changed a lot in two years. Partly due to the fact I didn't get what I want. :lol:

Buckley, no doubt the best man speech involves this thread. Probably not the ideal thing to bring up on my wedding day. :lol:

"As is customary on these occassions, I thought that I, as Best Man, should explain where and when they groom and I first became acquainted. While there are no photographs of this monumental meeting at 9.56am on the 20th August 2009, there is a document of equal validity. Ladies and gentleman please rich underneath your seats and open the envelopes you'll find there........":lol:

"As is customary on these occassions, I thought that I, as Best Man, should explain where and when they groom and I first became acquainted. While there are no photographs of this monumental meeting at 9.56am on the 20th August 2009, there is a document of equal validity. Ladies and gentleman please rich underneath your seats and open the envelopes you'll find there........":lol:

Please Koppas?!

We'd be a youtube sensation!:lol:

Back