- Guy Gerber's Rumors /// sundays @ Beachouse - *LAST 2 DATES CANCELLED*

Thanks Stivi. Is it worth it for a meal? There's no menu on their website so couldn't tell if its burgers and pizza or something a bit special

Thanks Stivi. Is it worth it for a meal? There's no menu on their website so couldn't tell if its burgers and pizza or something a bit special

I ate there once last year and thought it was totally alright. haven't been eating there this year though.

So,
Gerber goes over to BM, but the Beachouse advertise another DJ for tonight?
What gives?

Got there at 10.30 last night and they weren't letting people in anymore. No big deal as we went back to bora bora which was pretty decent. Will get to beach house a lot earlier on Tuesday

I don't blame Gerber for being pee'd off. First Plan Be, now Beachouse. He's certainly been mucked around.

I don't blame Gerber for being pee'd off. First Plan Be, now Beachouse. He's certainly been mucked around.

not guy's fault though. for plan be they should never have tried - a venue without the correct license just won't work. for beachouse it's also simple - the venue overdid it. you just can't get away as a beach club these days if you do 3 events every week with huge names.

don't get me wrong (and I don't really want to start another discussion on the subject), I also think that free parties on the beach are a part of ibiza, but if you're a venue and you do exactly the above (3 parties a week all summer), then it clearly isn't about the 'spirit' but much more about the dosh. end of.

audiofly again...

12038091_1624082537852605_5404289982557944559_n.jpg

He has. One thing I will say is that I think it's kind of helped his profile over the last few years though. As much as I loved the concept of WOTG at Pacha in 2013 - it was both too early for Pacha and him IMO! But maybe things are different now? I think Solomun has finally helped a lot of people get over their inverted snobbery towards Pacha! Not saying that Gerber would have a full on residency at Pacha again, but I think he could make something more regular work there....

I think Solomun has finally helped a lot of people get over their inverted snobbery towards Pacha! Not saying that Gerber would have a full on residency at Pacha again, but I think he could make something more regular work there....

Very well said and completely agree. As much as I do like Solomun and am not trying to make this a debate, I think Guy Gerber is actually a much more well rounded dj and quite a bit better technically speaking. Guy with the right supporting cast would definitely be more apt to work now I would think, but still dont think he could fill Pacha week over week.

Definitely not something i would count on, but just think Rumors thing became far "cooler" if you will since Guy was at Pacha in 2013. I think the brand itself would have a lot more traction than his WOTG theme.

Rumors @ Pacha , Guy Gerber and friends. Sort of has a ring to it.

Hmm maybe he'd work now at Pacha. Let's see what happens with him now until Ibiza 2016

Back